Danica Dean

Danica was now at home with her parents. Danica was sleeping in her dads arms as Iain was rocking her to sleep.

Ruby came downstairs and smiled at her husband and baby daughter. Danica could sense her mums voice as she started wailing for a feed as Ruby said" Ssh Danica here's some milk."

Danica places her little hand on her mums breast and she dribbles. Iain smiled and stroked Ruby's hair saying" you did amazing work delivering Danica and I'm sorry for abandoning you."

The next morning Ruby woke up with a splitting headache and found her husband not being near her again. Ruby got fed up so she phoned her mum up and said" Mum I need to go out for a bit would it mind if you look after Danica?"

Lavender smiled and she came round. Ruby got in the car to drive to the hospital. She gasped as she saw Iain with another woman.

Ruby said" Iain we are happily married and got a baby daughter why in the world do you think abandoning your own wife and sleeping with another woman."

Ruby got back in the car to go home. Ruby looked mad as Lavender said" Ssh don't worry I'll make us some breakfast."

Iain arrived home that afternoon and Lavender was staring at him as she said" Look Iain sleeping with another woman is not fair and Danica wants her daddy."

Later that night Ruby places Danica in peace as Iain said" don't  think about a divorce please Ruby I'll change." Ruby scoffed and said" We'll if you are gonna change I suggest leaving other women alone."

Iain kept to his vow and stopped flirting with women. One morning Iain was stroking Ruby's hair as Ruby stirred from her sleep as she smiles and lay on her husbands hairy chest.