The Great King of The Court

It has been a few weeks since school started and Kurasuno got an offer for a practice match with Aoba Josai. All I knew was that their team captain was a beast. He brought out each member's ability. It was crazy. I wanted to watch, so I went with them to the game. I sat with Hinata on the way there. He was really nervous so I let him lay his head on my lap. I played with his fiery hair until he calmed down. Tanaka and Nishinoya were turned around and watched as I cared for Hinata.
"I wanna be next!" Nishinoya said

"No me!" Tanaka denied

"Well since you are gonna fight, neither of you get this treatment." I say

They frowned and cried like babies. Soon after though, we reached Aoba Josai. I woke Hinata up and we climbed out of the bus. Kageyama following. We walk into the gym. It was amazing. So clean and sleek. I go stand at a wall and lean on it. I watch the boys go gather around the coach. I run my hand through my hair and sigh. Soon they start the match. I watch as they finish the first set. Then a door opens and a tall boy with brown hair walked in with confidence. Then I see Kageyama's eyes widen. And then his expression darkened. I jog over to the coach and ask who he was.

"That. Is Oikawa Toruu."

"He's the captain, right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Huh... okay..." I walk back over to the spot I was in before
I lean against the wall again and cross my arms. Then I hear it. Boom. His serve... it was amazing. Breath taking even, it was so incredible and intense. I need to learn that. I made it my mission to get his number after this game.

Of course we lost. But it was expected. I tun over to Oikawa.

"Hey!" I wave at him

"Oh? A new fan?"

"Oh, no. Just wanted to ask you a favor."

"I don't even know you name."

"Oh, (y/n). Pleasure to meet you." I put my hand out which he doesn't take.

"Nice to meet you (y/n)-chan! I'm-"

"Oikawa, I know."

"Oh! So you are a fan!"

"Hell no." I said bluntly

"Aww."

"Anyways, I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna play volleyball with me sometime."

"Oh? As a date?"

"No. I just want help on my serving, idiot."

"Haha... you're funny (y/n)-chan!"

"Well? You gonna help me or not?"

"Sure. Do want to exchange numbers?"

"Duh, how else am I supposed to contact you?" I roll my eyes and give him my phone
We exchanged numbers and I run off to  catch up with the team. They were already boarding the bus and Kageyama was waiting for me.

"Where were you?"

"Not you're business, Tobio."

"Were you talking to Shitty-kawa?!"

"So what if I was?"

"Tsk, I'd be upset!" He smacked the back if my head

"Well, I wanted to learn his serve."

"And?"

"So I got his number."

"You what."

"Hey, you two. Get in the bus!" The coach yelled