The Training Camp

(hi future Tokyo here, so for some reason my brain forgot about the exams so uh..... Hinata and Kageyama are in the bus instead of taking the test, so um. I'm not rewriting this chapter, so ur gonna hafta deal with it. K byeeeee)

It had been a long time since I was sick. It was time for the training camp. I was invited too, and I agreed to help as a manager. But also, take part in practices. I was super excited and I packed cute outfits and sports clothes. I also pack a few hoodies. Like my softball hoodie ,tan champion one, and the magenta Shiratorizawa hoodie. I sat next to Hinata on the way to the camp. We shared snacks and listened to music and shared stories with each other.

"Yeah. Kageyama was scary! He still is!" Hinata exclaimed

"Oh really? Well he was a sweetheart when we were younger!" I say

"I can't imagine Kageyama being 'sweet'." he said

"Oh well, guess you missed it then!" I flash him a grin

We laugh and I eat another stick of pocky.

"Hey, Hinata."

"Yeah?"

"I brought my softball hoodie!"

"Wait really? So I can where it?"

"Of course, that is if you get cold." I ruffle his hair

"But, don't forget I wear it too." I add

"Well yeah."

Soon we arrive at the place and we all get out and unpack. The coach surprisingly let me stay in the boys room. Which was because I was so chill with them, and I put Tanaka and Nishinoya in place. So I set my bag in the room and I talk with Yamaguchi as we unpack.

"Hey! It's almost time for a practice match!" I hear some one yell

"Hey, I'm gonna go watch."

"Okay!"

I wave goodbye and jog to the gym. It was a match between Fukurodani and Nekoma. I watch and a manager comes running over to me.

"Oh hey, your (y/n) right?"

"Yeah. Do you need any help?"

"Yeah, Fukurodani's setter just jammed to of his fingers. Can you play for them while he's out?"

"Uh... I can try."

"Great thanks!"

I was rushed into the game and I was so out of it.

"Hey, over here!" I look over at the white haired kid and set.

He hits it and it lands on the other side.

"Was it a bit short?" I ask

"Yeah, a little higher would be good."

"Sure, I'll fix it."

I get the opportunity to set again and get it up a little higher. Perfect. The ball hovers in the air for him to hit it. It was such a perfect set, I was in shock. I look down at my hands. It was like I saw an equation, numbers and all.
"I was not expecting that..." I mumbled

"Woah... THAT WAS AWSOME!"

"T-thanks..."

"What's your name, setter?"

"It's (y/n)."

"I'm Bokuto!" He brings me into a tight embrace

"Oi, she looks like she's about to explode."

He drops me and I stumbled, loosing balance. I fell on my butt and pouted. A boy with black bed head hair helped me up.

"Thanks!" I smile