Ch 1- When Ethan first saw Mark

Ethan-

I sat in my room looking around for inspiration not getting much since most of my things were in boxes. "Poem after poem they all blend into mush." Frowning because of writers block.

"Why don't you just record a video. They always help" I typed. Reading and listening to myself. "I think I have inspiration block. What the hell im I gonna record?" I answered out loud.

"Watch one of the many icon chick flicks. They always help" I nodded, again answering to myself.

"Do I feel like watching mean girls or the notebook?" I asked as i started to get snacks and blankets.

"I'm here!!" Amy yelled. "I said it a billion times, if you don't have chipotle then you can't enter my home." I joked. "You're moving out. It won't be your home In a couple of days." She defended. She walked in smiling with a bag of chipotle. "Plus you can't say Im not invited when I'm literally inviting you to my home" she frowned as she got under the blanket with me on my couch. "Whatever" I laughed and threw popcorn at her.

"What do you feel like watching?" My head turned to her eating her bowl of food. "Uh, do I want to laugh or cry?" She asked. "Honestly I'm gonna be emotional whether I watch the notebook or not. I'm gonna miss my first apartment" the frown kept coming back as my eyes wandered around my empty apartment.

"Then mean girls. Or we'll end up too emotional" she joked. "Big move you know. All the way to LA?" I realized.

Amy is a good friend of mine. Around the time I started doing YouTube she moved to LA to pursue her career. She ended up suggesting I move in with her when her two jobs weren't enough. Because I didn't want her to have to move back home and have to give up her career i said yes, saying It might help my YouTube career.

Once the move finished, Amy helped pack the few things I had and we fell asleep on my bed.

-Time Skip-

Everything was packed in the moving truck. I was riding back home with Amy today. She slept over her parents house the first few days but then slept at mine till we had to leave.

"Say goodbye. It's the last time you'll see this place" Amy teased. "Bye" I waved to the apartment building but looking at my balcony.

-

"Amy I can't find my filming equipment?" I went into her room. She was at her desk with headphones on doing work probably.
"What?" She noticed me and took her headphones off. "My filming equipment?" I asked again.

"I forgot, I dropped it when we were moving everything in" she made an apologetic face. " what? Amy I'm broke" I frowned as I sat on her bed. "Dude Im kidding I think it's under your box of random shit" she laughed. I rolled my eyes that she scared me like that.

"What are you gonna film?" She asked before I left her room. "New house new me" I joked as I walked out. I heard her laugh.

It was really early. Amy and I clocked out early yesterday because we were moving in my things.

"Hi guys, welcome back. Today's video is actually a house tour. As most of you know, since I tweeted it, I moved to LA!" I said excitedly. "So uh, I'm gonna give you a before and after of the room , empty then I'll show you how I decorated it." The camera turned to show the empty room. It only had a bed.

"Amy didn't bother to decorate the room even a little bit" I teased looking into the camera. "Before you start bullying me, you said you wanted to decorate it" Amy said from behind me. "You could have at least put a plant or a lamp or one little thing as decoration. I joked. "The bed was enough" she laughed and walked back to her room.