~Chapter 13~

It was early Thursday afternoon, and everybody was sat inside Luke living room mansion watching Television.

Angela-Rose was sat on the sofa beside Dominic, Alex and Diego, and across from them was Luke and Amy. She watched as Amy sat and Luke's lap whilst she whispered something in his ear. As she grabbed onto his face and leaned down to kiss him, Angela quickly shifted her eyes away elsewhere, before placing her hand on the sighed of her head as she avoided looking back over at them.

Moments later, she flickered her eyes towards Dominic as he sat beside her with his eyes locked on the TV. He turned his head to meet her gaze and the two locked eye-contact for a few seconds, before he turned his head back around to face the TV.

Whenever she looked at him during this past week she could see that he was still hurt and that made her feel even worse. Up until early last week, she had no idea of that way that Dominic felt about her. She had always thought they had one of those older brother, little sister relationships, and she still couldn't process the fact that he had seen the picture of her and Luke kissing, but chose to sweep it to the side and pretend everything was normal the next day, which only made the awkwardness between the three of them increase at each passing day.

After a while, Angela-Rose, quickly got up from the sofa. She picked up the remote from the table before going to switch of the TV.

"Hey, we were watching that" Alex groaned, before throwing some potato chips in his mouth.

"You can continue after, Alex, we have a busy week ahead from next week so we not to be prepared" she spoke, before glancing over at Diego as he got up to hand her her notebook. She smiled over at him as she went to sit back down before opening it up. She glanced over at Dominic as he leaned back on the sofa looking back at her, before turning to face Luke as he gazed over at her with his usual deep alluring stare.

She placed her right hand on her hip and took a deep breath before speaking up. "Right, well we'll be heading over to London again, and instead of Tuesday, Luke's fight with Xavier will be on Wednesday and the press conference will take place on Tuesday, I discussed that with his manager, and we came to a compromise. It'll be televised in over 215 countries, and I've already took care of the paper work and broadcasting legalizations with some boxing promoters in the UK" she stated.

"Ah I love London, Luke's UK fans are always the best. Remember when some girl pretended that she was Amy and tried to sneak into his hotel room last time we were there" Alex snickered.

"Hey! could you not bring that up" Amy groaned, throwing a cushion over at him, before going to wrap her arms back around Luke

"Well that's not gonna happen again" said Luke, chuckling lightly to himself before glancing back at Angela as Amy furrowed her brows.

"Luke purchased a small $4 million mansion in London not too long ago, so that's where we'd be staying in" Angela stated, bringing out her phone from her pocket to quickly read through an email.

"You did? baby why didn't you tell me, when was this?" Amy questioned, staring down at him.

"I only bought it a couple weeks ago, nobody knows about it yet" he responded briefly.

"Then how does Angela know?" she asked.

"I know about everything he does, Amy, I'm his manager, but don't worry, he picked the house because he thought you'd like it" Angela chimed in, putting her phone away, before glancing down at the notebook as Luke discretely avoided Amy's gaze at him. "After the fight, Luke will be busy with a lot of press and interviews. You'll also pay a surprise visit to a children's hospital, a lot of the kids there are big boxing fans and fans of you so it'll mean a lot to them" she said.