Three

Jack
We had just finished watching "Miracle" in trev and Soph's basement, and looking around everyone else was asleep. I saw Trev and Alex passed out on the smaller couch, and Cole and Quinn were sleeping on the bigger pull out couch that I was also laying on. I tried to close my eyes for like 20 minutes but I just couldn't fall asleep, so I thought I'd just go get a glass of water. I ran up the stairs into the living room and turned the corner to see Sophia sitting on a barstool at the island in their white modern kitchen. She was drinking what looked like got chocolate and the second I turned the corner she looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked me.

"Na, but all the others are passed out downstairs"

"Oh okay cool, yea same here I've been trying to falls sleep since the movie ended"

"Yea we had kinda a long day so I guess the boys passed out when the movie first started"

she responded with a little chuckle, "so do you want some ice cream?" She asked, pointing to the freezer

"Sure why not, I was just gonna get some water but how could I turn down ice cream?"

"Haha i thought so. When does your guys' practices start?" She says walking over to the freezer and pulling out a pint of rocky road and dividing it into two bowls.

"Not for another five days, we just flew in early to spend some time getting to know the city"

"Ah very cool, so what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" She says, handing me one of the two bowls.

"I mean we could do all the touristy crap and get that out of the way. Go see the White House and stuff?"

"Sure I'll tell the boys when we wake up"

"So what's the deal with you guys? My brother talks about you all the time but how come I've never met you?"

"I mean I don't know, we're always together. So, What's the deal with you?" I say mocking her words in a funny way

"Hm what do you mean?"

"I mean Trevor has told me you played hockey, but I guess growing up in a house like yours I'm sure you play, but you've never talked about it"

"Yea i played with Trev for a while, but then I um, I tore my acl and i was out for two seasons, and when I was finally back, I had aged up so much that everyone else had been improving while I was stuck at home"

"That's terrible I'm so sorry, I never knew"

"It's okay, I'm back and better than ever now, and even though I don't play anymore it's still my favorite sport and I still go out on the ice all the time"

"That's great"

We continued talking for what felt like hours. Actually, it was hours, by the time we looked at the clock it was well past 4am, and that's when we both decided to call it quits and go to sleep. I feel like I got to know her so much better tonight which is really great. She seems like such an amazing person and she's really cute, I think we're gonna be really good friends in the future.

Sophia
Jack and I had been talking for hours and we decided to go to sleep, after all it was late, and the boys were gonna be up in a few hours. Without getting at least a few hours of sleep it would be impossible to keep up with those boys all day, they're so energetic. But I like it, it's nice being around people that are so chill but at the same time so unbelievably crazy.
I went upstairs and changed into a T-shirt and some lulu shorts and I crawled into my bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Before I knew it, my head was being hit with a pillow. I jumped out of bed to see Jack, Alex, and Trev all holding bony big decorative pillows hitting me with them in an attempt to wake me up.
"Ahh" I yelled at all of them, while they just kept laughing more and more, while they continued to whack me with pillows; well that is until I turned around and grabbed the pillow I was sleeping on and started hitting them back. That's when Alex and Trev dropped their pillows in surrender. Jack got one last hit before turning and slapping both Trev and Alex, saying "hey it was 3 v 1 we so could've beat her." To which I responded, "I'd love to see you try." By this point the boys had learned their lessons and finally admitted defeat.
They all sat down on my bed and Alex asked "so what are we gonna do today?" Jack and I both said "touristy crap" simultaneously, causing Trev to turn his head in confusion. "Last night jack and I were up and we decided we were gonna do the basic touristy shit today just to get it out of the way," I said to clear up any confusion. Trev, still with a curious look on his face just responds "okayy.." I kicked them all out of my room because it was almost 11 and I had to get ready. I hopped in a quick shower before drying my hair and putting it into a messy bun. I did some simple makeup and for my outfit I just wore a simple t-shirt with light blue jeans. I threw on my white AF-1's and grabbed my phone before snapping a quick picture of my outfit and meeting the boys downstairs. They mocked how long it took me to get ready, but I told them they live with a girl now and they'd better get used to it.
It was kinda chilly out so I suggested we drive into the city and then park the car and walk from there, which everyone seemed to agree with. Trev asked who's driving, but I was smart and knew how bad driving in D.C. is, and I threw the keys to my car at him. I heard him mumble a "dammit" under his breath but I just chuckled and motioned everyone out the door. We all hopped into my car and we were about half way into the drive when I remembered I have a picture I wanted to post.

Liked by trevorzegras, and 2,382 others SophZegras ootdJackhughes_ so this is why you take so long to get ready? Really?_Alexturcotte What Jack said Trevorzegras K can you just hurry your ass up and get downstairs Colecaufield ^^_Quinnhughes ^^Sop...

SophZegras ootd
Jackhughes_ so this is why you take so long to get ready? Really?
_Alexturcotte What Jack said
Trevorzegras K can you just hurry your ass up and get downstairs
Colecaufield ^^
_Quinnhughes ^^
SophZegras oh calm down guys
User2847 puck bunny
SydneyMartin Damn my bestie is hott 🥵
SophZegras love you Syd💕
User1838 cutee