(Arc 3) Chapter Two - The Announcement

Ochako and I held hands while sitting with Todoroki and Iida at lunch. Aizawa had informed us last night that he had good news to share with us, and we were all left in the dark.

"I don't have a clue, honestly. School's out tomorrow, so I can't imagine what it could be about" Iida admitted.

"I agree, I have no idea. It's weird to think about, though. Our first year at UA ending so soon... And so much happened this year" Todoroki said before eating his soba.

He was right, so much has happened. Between me getting into UA, learning my quirk, fighting the league, defeating All for One, the sports festival, and getting with Ochako. To think that and more happened all in one year is crazy.

"Maybe it's something exciting! I can't wait to know!" Ochako said, joyfully.

---------------

"We were invited to attend a summer camp" Aizawa said, and the class was silent.

This didn't seem as exciting for everyone.

"Let me rephrase, we were invited to the International Hero's Camp for the summer" Aizawa rephrased.

Everyone cheered this time, as the International Hero's camp was a special, expensive summer camp for future heroes. It's a high-class training camp that happens in the summer time where you get extra training with classmates and heros who run it.

"Isn't that place super expensive? I don't think I can afford it..." Ochako admitted.

"All expenses are covered for and paid by the school. Everyone part of the incident with One for All was given a free admittance, along with their teachers. That would include you all, class 1-B, and the support course" Aizawa stated.

"But wait, I didn't participate in the fight!" Mineta cried out.

"Don't worry Mineta, I can pay your way in" Momo stated.

"Oh my god, marry me please!" He yelled out.

"Don't make me change my mind."

"Alright, settle down. I'll need you all to get ahold of your respective parents and guardians and get back to me by tonight so I can get seating arrangements and cabins organized" Aizawa stated. "I'm gonna take a nap. Feel free to do whatever."

Everyone immediately started talking to each other, discussing what they're gonna bring and wear, and etc. Even Shinso was pumped probably to finally be doing some fight training as he missed out practically all year.

Ochako, Iida and Asui came over to chat with me.

"Ooh, I'm so excited! I really hope my parents let me go" Ochako exclaims.

"Mine too. Although I'm sure they'll let me" Asui chimed in.

"I'll probably have to convince my mother, but that's understandable. I mean, I'm lucky she even let me stay here at UA, especially after losing my arm" I stated to them.

"You do have a point. But we shouldn't need to worry about The League anymore, so she might be understanding" Iida replied.

"Maybe I should talk to her, Izuku. She loves me" Ochako also replied. "Sometimes I think a little to much."

"You know, she always asks me about you, sometimes more than she asks about me. Starting to think you're her favorite" I said to her, and she blushed madly.

"I knew she admired me but I didn't know she admired me THAT much!" She squealed.

"I just got confirmation from my parents and I can go, I hope to see you guys there" Iida states. "I need to plan out what I'm gonna bring with me."