(Arc 3 Finale) Special Chapter - Thank You

We finished getting ready to go the next day, getting everything ready. Looking back on all the times we had here, it was hard to say goodbye to this place. Euphoria took it hard, as she was crying and Goji rolled his eyes at his girlfriend. We really must've been her favorite group.

     The teachers helped load our bags onto the bus, and we all retrieved our phones, so we could have them back and call our parents to let them know we're headed home. I was fully awake this morning, but I could clearly tell Ochako wasn't by her demeanor. Her back was hunched and she had bags under her eyes.

     "Someone's still sleepy, arent they?" I asked, teasing her.

     "Yeah, it's not my fault we all stayed up late. I'm surprised you even have energy" She said yawning.

     I kissed her forehead and we both boarded the bus, taking a seat while Asui and Tokoyami took the seat next to us.

     "It feels weird, heading home now. I'm gonna miss this place, ribbit" Asui stated.

     "Yeah, me too. So many memories made here" I stated, and Ochako rested her head on my shoulder.

     "It has been fun. Many things have happened here" Tokoyami stated.

     Hatsume and Iida took the seat behind Asui and Tokoyami, entering our conversation.

     "As much as I liked this place, I'm exciting to be going home. I'm sure our families will be stoked to see all of us" Iida stated.

     "Ooh, my parents WANT you to come over for dinner Iida-kins! Isn't that exciting?!" Hatsume stated, causing him to blush hard.

     "Iida-kins, huh? That's a new one, ribbit" Asui said teasingly.

      "Hatsume I told you NOT to say that!" Iida replied very flustered, and we all laughed.

     "Alright everyone quiet down, we're about to leave soon" Aizawa stated, entering the bus with Eri who looked sad.

     I wouldn't blame her, she really loved camp and was sad it was all over. Although I knew deep down she was still very happy, now having someone adopt her and take care of her like a loving family member.

     I spent the whole bus ride with my arm around Ochako as she napped on my shoulder. She was so cute when she slept. It took about two hours to get back to UA, where our many parents waited for our arrival. I woke Ochako up everyone exited the bus. I immediately found my mother and ran to give her a hug, as did Ochako with her parents.

     "Oh sweetie I missed you!" my mom said to me.

     "I missed you too, mom. But hey, I had an amazing time at camp!" I told her.

     "Oh, i'm so glad you did! We can talk about it over lunch, how does that sound?" she asked me.

     Before I could answer, Ochako and her parents came over to my mom and I.

     "How about we all discuss it over lunch at our place? We would love to have you and Izuku over" her mom stated, smiling at us.

     "That sounds lovely, we'd be honored!" My mom stated, giving her a hug.

     "We're glad. Besides, my wife would love to catch up with you, and I'm sure Ochako and Izuku would love more time to hang out" Her dad said, giving me a thumbs up.

     "Alright, send me the address and we'll be there!" My mom stated, and they did before leaving.

     I made sure to give Ochako a kiss before she left.