Chapter 6 ~ I Am Erik's

When we came back I realized Raoul was still unconsious. Once we reached him, I couldn't help but laugh at his outward appearence. Erik did the same. Raoul's face was a deep shade or red, his eyes puffy, swollen, and purplish-blue. His nose out of line and weirdly shaped and his lips...oh gosh I don't know where it is! I laughed and laughed. Rolling on the floor, trying to avoid the blood.

"Oh Erik! Even his body looks so pathetic! Think he looks handsome now?"

"Oh I don't know, Christine. Maybe for a tomato?"
That made me laugh harder and grip my sides. Suddenly I was being attacked and tickled.

"Erik stop it!"

"Never Christine!"
I was running out of breath and my face was turning blue.

"Erik please! Alright you win! You win!"
He stopped and pulled me to him as we giggled. Suddenly I got an idea and stood up. I raced to grab something and ran back. But I slipping in a pool of blood and landed in Erik's arms. I gasped then looked into his eyes and laughed.

"Are you alright angel?"
I nodded and kissed him quick on the lips and handed him the mirror.

"I believe this part, is your job, since this what he said was against you."
He nodded and stood up. I then heard Raoul waking up. I grabbed the riding crop that was still on the floor and fiddled with it.

"Ah, welcome back Monsieur!" Erik stated as Raoul came too, walking up to him angerly with the hand-held mirror.
"So, Monsieur do you think you're handsome?"
I watched as Raoul looked at imself and giggled.
"Yes, now the outside matches the inside! Don't you think Christine?" I looked from glancing at the riding crop and grinned.

"Yes Erik. It does!"
I got up and went to Erik as I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder, smilling brightly. I notced something small and white and I picked it up.

"Raoul, I think this belongs to you?"
I said trying not to gag. I then threw it at him, then turned around and started heading to the couch.

"W-wait. Could you find it in the k-kindness of your hearts to give me new clothes? T-trousers at least? Please, I beg both of you!"
I turned to look at him, then Erik and rolled my eyes.

"And why should we do this?"
I asked Raoul with a look of disgust and tiredness.

"P-prove to me Christine, prove t-to me you haven't lost your humility!"
I glared at his subtle insult and lead Erik to the room. I grabbed a piece of long fabric and a knife.

"What are you doing?"

"Proving that what he said won't affect me. Besides, he'll be more cold this way. Les fabric."
I winked.
"Oh and don't let me stab him yet, thats later."
He nodded and I walked back to Raoul. I cut off his trousers and tied the new fabric around his waist. Trying not to throw-up, I then walked away.

"Thank you Christine."
He mumbled. I sighed angrily and walked away. I sat back on the couch with Erik and leaned into him.

"Let's read."
I smiled and he picked out Les Miserables and I smiled.

"Oh you remembered!"
He laughed and opened the book. After awhile I got hungry and made us a quick dinner. Afterwords we sat and talked.

"What about the opera house?"

"Whatever do you mean?"
Erik asked me.

"I mean, I have no place to sing. No proper place for your talent."
I looked down and sighed.

"Christine"
I lifted up my eyes as he gently stroked my cheek.
"You can sing anyplace. Everything will work out. I promise."
I nodded. He then hesitantly brought a box out of the pocket. I gasped as I saw it was a ring. He turned to me and knelt down on one knee.

"Christine...I know this may seem sudden. But these past few days have been more joyful than ever before. Because we love each other and I now know you love me too. I never thought I would be able to see you again. But now that I know we will be together, I want to make it official. Will you do the greatest honor in the world and marry me?"
My eyes were glazed with tears as they fell and my hands over my smiling. I nodded like crazy.

"Oh Erik! Yes!"
I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply as he slipped the ring on my finger and situated us back on the couch. I was laughing hard and so was he. "Oh Erik, why didn't I find my way back to you sooner?"

"I don't know my darling, but I'm glad you did."

"Me too.... Erik... I love you."

"And I you Christine."
I was leaning in for a kiss when something startled me. I turned to see Raoul screaming.

"Christine! Christine why!?"
I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Erik.

"You know when I said that, I had more of a reason."

"Oh did you know?"
I giggled and pecked his lips. He seemed to be wanting more. I caught a glimmer of something in his eyes and I realized I started feelin the same way now. Lust. Well since I was now his fiance and he was mine, I think this was way more than okay.