Chapter 7 ~ Passions Giving In

Erik tucked a strand on hair behind my ear and kissed down my neck. I moaned and leaned in more. Taking off the wig and mask, again. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, enjoyed the feeling. I opened my eyes and saw Raoul looking at us.

"What do you say"
Erik whispered in my ear, teasing my neck.
"That we let the Vicomte see our little fun."
I gazed into his eyes and nodded.

"Your evil....me likey!"
I said and giggled. He rolled his eyes and laughed. Standing up with me and turning the couch around. I helped him and we pushed the couch right in front of Raoul. We then, as soon as we both set down, clinged to each other like magnets. I kissed him deeply and down his neck. Rubbing his chest and fiddling with the buttons on his shirt. I forgot all about Raoul as soon as we started.

I slowly tore open his shirt and rubbed his chest more. He was so amazing and felt so smooth. I then took of his shirt as he helped me. Slowly he undid my corset strings and brought the dress downwards. I looked to see him smirking at Raoul. I turned to see him in anger and I smiled proudly. Soon it was just skin against skin. I roamed everywhere and kissed all over his body as he took me. Every moment he went faster and faster. Slowly entering me and pushing himself in me as i did as well. I gasped in pain and pleasure as we kissed harder and deeper. He felt me from top to bottom. I moaned and groaned.

"I love you"

"I know. And I you Erik."
Soon we broke apart and went back in all over again. I moaned and groaned with every bit of passion I could muster. Repeating 'I love you over and over', It felt wonderful. After a while we stopped and held each other tightly. For once in a long time, I felt extremely happy and at peace.