Chapter 8 ~ Raoul's Reaction

After a while of pure silence and happiness, Raoul decided to but in and talk. I turned to him talking at us. It sounded so pathetic.

"Monsieur, p-please. I'm so thirsty."
I sighed and looked at Erik as he drapped his cloak over me and put on his boxers and trousers. I slowly eyed him and turned away as he looked at me. I smirked and then turned to see him grabbing Raoul's usuall drink and coming back. He forced it into Raoul gently.

Smiling brightly, I knew what it was for. Making me purr. Erik walked back to me and I saw Raoul eyeing me. Ugh! That perv! I glared all the hate at him. He soon started crying and all of a sudden, started yelling for help. Wow it is so far past that. Shouldn't that have been the first thing he would've done. When he was here? Whatever.

"There's no use Monsieur Vicomte. Nobody will hear you. We are the only occupants of the Opera Populare! Besides, the tunnels are soundproof. How do you think I was able to compose music without exposing my location?"
I laughed inwardly as Erik kissed me and told me lovely things. He then slowly pulled back the dress and helped me into it. Slowly kissing me all over. Every time he pulled up the fabric and tied it together. Letting my corset loosen slightly.

"She's mine. You monster!"
I rolled my eyes again and gave him a look that said 'Really? I thought we've been through this.'

"Raoul, things have changed! I no longer love you."
He screamed after I said that. Of course. He shook his head as he did this. Trying so hard not to believe it.

"Why do you struggle Monsieur?" Raoul tried glaring, pitifully, and spat in Erik's face. Except it drooled down his face. Gross but it made me laugh at how sad this was. Erik walked to him and punched his jaw after wiping away the spit.

He kicked his gut, groin, and face again. When he was done I smiled and noticed Raoul was out of breathe. Was he finally giving up? "It will do you no good to misbehave. It will only kill you faster."
I cleared my throat and pointed to his hands. Erik walked over to the lake and washed them off. I came up behind him and helped him.

"Erik....how long have I waited for that. It was the best for of torture we ever had."
He looked at me and chuckled.

"Yes I believe so."

"And I'll be happy to do it again."
I moaned and purred in his ear. I rubbed his back and neck. He groaned and turned around and held me close.

"Now that, I have no objections too."
I smiled at him and brought him back inside our home.