2| Talk about Breathtaking...

VIPER

VIPER

"Round up the boys, we're going to have church in five minutes. Let everyone know, if they're late, that's their fucking ass," I say to Pretty Boy.

He nods as he leaves out of my office. Genice, one of the club's girls, slinks her way into my office, closing the door behind her. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath, "Genice, I'm really not in the fucking mood right now," I say exasperated.

Pouting, "Come on Viper, let me make you feel better." She gets down on all fours crawling to me, knowing that's the quickest way for me to fuck her.

Immediately getting angry with her, I let her finish crawling to me. When she reaches me, I yank her by the back of her hair and say angrily, "I said I'm not in the fucking mood, but since you want to disobey me," I unbuckle my belt, snatch my pants open, pull my cock out and shove her face all the way into my lap.

She chokes at first but then relaxes her throat and begins to massage my cock with it through swallowing me. She has tears mixed with mascara running down her face, and I don't give a fuck. She knows what to say or do to stop me. I hold her down on me for a few moments more and then I let her up for air.

"You've got three minutes to make me come and leave," I say squinting my eyes at her. I release her hair and let her pull all of her tricks out of the bag. I know I shouldn't be topping her while I'm angry, but I don't like being manipulated. "No, you may not come until I'm ready for you to do so."

The room is completely silent except for her slurps and moans; I'm almost bored, ready for her to leave. She takes me deeply once again, and I jerk against her mouth. I look at my watch, seeing she has a minute left. Genice starts humming against me, and my cock immediately seizes up. She massages what she can't fit into her mouth and I'm held prisoner against her as I come down her throat.

She looks up at me with a tear-streaked face for approval and all I do is wave her off. She looks hurt for a moment and wipes the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. Without saying a word, I look at the door, letting her know, we're finished for the moment. I button my pants as she leaves out and the guys begin to file in.

I lean back in my chair, steepling my fingers across my chest, "Alright guys, this is how it's going to go. Tonight we have a meet. I will accompany you tonight but since I'm being watched by the feds, I won't be there tomorrow night," I look over to my right, and straight into my VP's eyes, "Pretty Boy will be your point man then. Any fuckups and I'm holding him accountable. Are we clear?"

One by one, my guys nod their heads. "Is Blade going to have a problem with that?" Pretty Boy asks.

"He fucking better not," I grumble, "Otherwise, I'll fucking kill him myself."

"Did Sheriff say why the feds were watching you, Prez?" Brutal, my Road Captain asked.

I sigh, "Fuck no. Just said I was on their radar and that I needed to lay low for a while."