Meeting the team

Sunday April 13th

Location: Base, Hereford

Time: 1100

McCormick's POV

I woke up on my bed, I couldn't remember much from yesterday other than I crashed in Nøkks dorm for the day. I looked at my phone and saw that it was about 11am. Must've overslept a bit I thought before getting up. I went on into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After drying myself off and walking out I realized that Nøkk wasn't in the dorm.

(She probably went to get some food) I thought to myself. I looked through my duffle bag to pull out a black and white long sleeve shirt and a pair of cargo pants. I put them on along side some black shoes then headed out.  I looked down the hall way found it to be empty, other than one other person being there. A girl on her tablet. She had twin braids, glasses and a white strand of Hair at the front of her head. Heading down the hallway she looked up at me with a questionable look. I simply walked past her and looked for the canteen. I may or may not have gotten lost on the way there considering I ended up in the shooting range. I continued to wounder around mindlessly till i bump into someone.

"Sorry about that mate" I said

???: "No worries, I'm assuming you're the new recruit?

"You could say that. Uh by any chance do you happen to know the way to the canteen?"

???: "Yea, come I'll show you" we both headed off. The most I could do to describe this person is pointing out their red hair. She looked to be around 5'7? Not sure

We arrived at the canteen.

"Thanks for the help, uum?"

Eliza: "Oh right, names Eliza." We shake hands

"Well thank you Eliza, call me geist. Well for now at least"

She gave me a nod and headed off

I entered the canteen, first thing that stood out to me was the different CTU operators that were in here, There was Spetsnaz, SAS, GSG9, GIGN and a bunch more. Some Eyes were on me when I entered but I didn't mind, I simply went up got some breakfast and sat at an empty table. Food wasn't bad, some mashed potatoes with eggs and ham. Yummy.

???: "So, new blood uh?" A voice said from behind me. I was face to face with a guy with an large beard wearing sunglasses, in doors.

"You could say that, Names Geist." I extend my arm out "I'm gonna guess they call you blackbeard?"

Craig: "You are correct" he shakes my hand. "So what kind of experience you have in the feild?"

"Well, most if it is redacted but I've been in SAS special forces"

Craig: "Can't say anything else huh?"

"Sorry mate"

Craig: "No problem, real name is Craig Jenson by the way"

"Well Craig, not to come off as rude but I would like to finish my food here"

Craig: "No problem, I'll get back to you later I guess?"

"Sure"

Craig: "Alright then" he headed on off to his table, he with what looked to be a blond muscular women and Two Spetsnaz members

I finish up my breakfast and return the tray upfront. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and was met with the same green haired lady from yesterday, she was wearing a black tank top and green yoga pants? Least I thought they were.