Proving Your Worth

McCormick's  POV

Me and Nøkk arrive to the training area where the intercom told us to meet up. By the looks of it everyone was already there and ready. Nøkk left my side and headed off into what seemed to be a cage like room and grabbed a few things. Mike looked over in my direction.

Mike: "How come you aren't equipped for this?"

"Oh? Was I supposed to where a vest and stuff?" I asked obviously confused.

Mike: "Unless you wanna feel what it's like to get hit by a 5.56 caliber bullet I suggest you do." He pointed over to to what a caged like room as with some gear in it. "You can go take some stuff from my room over there"

"Thanks mate" I said to him and headed in. I looked around for a bit, I didn't really find much other than a few vests, plate carriers and some helmet's. I grabbed a plate carrier and strapped it on. It fits well surprisingly. I I the helmet under my armpit and head back out. I just then I bumped into ela who almost fell back but I ended up catching her.

"Woah, sorry about that love" I let go of her. She was wearing her standard green tights with her GROM uniform, purple goggles and a hat with a headset.

Ela: "Don't worry about it" her face was a bit red but nothing to really worry about. "So, ready to see how you do against us?" She asked.

"Well, There is a good chance I'll be rusty so it could take me a while to get into it"

Ela: "Considering you beat Eliza's score on your first try I find that very hard to believe"

"Fair point" I said

We both head back to the training area where everyone was geared up and ready. They call had their own uniform from their own CTU. Mike had on what looked to be 80s styled SAS gear with a gas mask and everything. Meanwhile I'm still wearing a long sleeve shirt with cargo pants.

Six: "Alright gang, we all ready?" Six approached us from behind

Everyone nods besides me. I raise a my hand to get his attention.

"Um, we're shooting each other with live rounds?" I asked questionably.

Six: "Oh no, whenever we do this we use rubber bullets, non-lethal ammunition." Six said reassuring me.

"Sweet, but um. Where can I get some rubber bullets from?"

Six pointed at a box a few meters from me, I opened it up, grabbed a few mags putting them in my plate carrier and was set.

Six: "Alright then, guess we're set. Defense, head on in and start prepping. Attack you know what to do" he said and left the room. Ela, Valkyrie, Echo, Doc and Caveria left and headed on into a training course designed building.

Nøkk: she tapped me on the back and handed me what looks to be a drone and a phone of some sort. I take them with a questionable look. "Here, we get about 45 seconds to drone out where their team is located and what their strategy is to keeping the objective secured"

"Thanks" I turn the phone on and set the drone down. For a drone this small it's pretty fast. After we drone out the place we found them located on the second floor, there was barbed wire on the floor. For training they seamed pretty serious about it. It was out time to head on into the building. Mike went on what what I assumed was Thermite to one side of the map.

Nøkk: "Don't follow me" Nøkk said and went off on her own. Which left me and Zofia by ourselves.

"Welp, let's get started I guess" I said putting in my balaclava and helmet. We both entered the place through a side entrance, we sweep the floor room from room until we made sure it was 100% clear. We both head upstairs and started to plan our approach.