Confession

Location: unknown

Time: 4:00pm

Shadows POV

"Come one man we gotta get rid of these bodies go get some extra bags"

Mercenary: "on the way"

The place was a mess, bodies were everywhere and a load of wounded people to treat. I stand in the hall and wounder what to do next or if all of this is just worth it.

???: "Hey, what happened here?" He said walking up beside me

"Prison break, the two we captured last month managed to get out and left a mess of the way out"

???: "So McCormick got away...well that doesn't matter, he was gonna die either way"

"Sir, are you after this man because he killed your father?"

???: "I'm after him because he ruined my life shadow, like I said when my father died I lost everything"

"That's Understandable, though from the looks of it it's going to be a challenge to get that to happen"

???: "For now, go check up on Davidson see if he's recovering at all"

"Course"

I go through the hall and make it to the medical center, the room was filled with wounded soldiers of ours and the pmc group we were working with.

"Davidson" I say going up to him, he was laying I bed with bandages wrapped around his body

Davidson: "Walter? Good see your still breathing, how'd you make it out?"

"Boss dragged me to some weapons trade. It was cut short but we got the guns"

Davidson: "Glad to here, you know the tucker that shot me got away right?"

"Yea but we'll get him Eventually, right now we should recover from today"

Davidson: "Couldn't have said it better myself"

"Alright I gotta get back to bossing people around we still got some bodies to get rid off"

Davidson: "Alright, see ya"

"Get well"

Location: Base,Hereford

Time: 8:00pm

Kyle's POV

Ace: "Here we are!"

I pull off my mask to see the osprey touches down in the airfield, I carry Eliza out and am greeted with six and a women carrying a sniper over her shoulder

Ace: "Kali, nice to see your still around"

Kali: "I own knightheaven of course I'm gonna be around, anyway good job on the mission"

Ace: "Thank you"

Six: "Geist, good to see you still breath, is Eliza okay?"

"Yes but I believe she's sick or something, if it wasn't for these two we possibly wouldn't have gotten out"

Six: "Guess you've already gotten aquaided with our new members"

"Of course, now if you need me I gotta get Eliza to Doc"

I head to the medical center and knock on the door being treated by Lera

Lera: "Kyle? Holy shit your alive. Whats wrong with Ash?"

"Think she's sick though I think There's something more to it, think you and Gus can help her?"

Lera: "Of course, bring her in"