Chapter 3

The next day..
Sam P.O.V.
After giving my statement to detective mark yesterday, hero laid on my hospital bed, I know that he is sad and disappointed that I didn't tell him. But how do you tell someone you love is obsessed with you. You can't cause you know it will hurt them. I sent hero home this morning to have a shower and bring me some clothes while Michael was visiting he made him promise to him until hero got back. I looked at Michael who was staring at me and he said:
Michael: why didn't you tell me?
Me: I didn't know how to, He not only wanted to kill me but you too, That I couldn't live with myself knowing you could end up dead someone cause I told you or someone else, I am so sorry.
Michael: I understand that but I am one of your best friends
Me: That's why I did it to protect you
He couldn't say anything else as Hero walked in s he gave me a hug and that went to leave and I said "Are we good?" "yeah" then he left. Hero looked at me confused and said "Why would't you to be good?" I looked at him and said "He was sad I didn't tell him and I know your sad that I didn't tell you either but I did it to protect you guys" "I understand that Sam, but we work as a team that how this relationship works remember. I love you and I can't lose you I was upset when I found all that in his office it absolutely killed me. Promise me you won't keep secrets and you will tell me straight away no matter what" "I promise and I am so sorry."

He held onto my hand and I said "Hero I wanna have an old school relationship love story with you, where we share a milkshake or go on a Ferris" "Really?" "Yeah I thought about it a lot while I was gone and that's what I want but I understand if you dont." he kissed my lips and said "no I want this with you , it will make our relationship special" "hmm your special" I placed my lips o n his. I love this man more than anything. "Hero" "yes baby girl" "I wanna go home" "I know and you will soon."

Two days later

Two days later..
Still Sam P.O.V.
So I can finally go home, thank go, hero brought me a casual dress, they have given me a wheel chair, I looked at Hero and scoffed an he said "st in the chair, your injured" I looked and said "fine but don't think this is a win" "hahaha I won't baby girl" I sat down in the chair and he wheeled me out.

At home
Hero P.O.V.
We just arrived home and Sam has crutches but I picked her up bridal style and carried into the house and then walked upstairs, I placed her onto the bed where she was greeted by Shady and Alice, I looked at them and said "Baby girls be careful of your mumma she is injured" Sam pulls our girls on her lap and said "I miss you too babies, I love you" they licked her face and sat in my lap, Sam laid her head on mine and said "Its good to be home" "its god to have you home," she then fell asleep.
Hour later..
Sam P.O.V.
I woke up to find myself all alone, i called out to Hero's name and nothing I saw my clutches leaning against the wall and I grabbed them and started waling to find them. I looked in the office and nothing, maybe downstairs, I went to the steps to try to go downstairs and he came out of our room with wet hair , I looked at him and he said "I thought you left" "no b- sweetheart, I am right here" "Hero you can call me baby, I love that nickname and you are special to me." we walked back in the room and he handed me his shirt and I got out of the dress it was a bit of a struggle but I did it, he was getting dressed at the time. I laid on the bed and body was still hurting but i just need time, he must of saw this as he asked me "you okay babe?" "Yeah just still sore." "It will heal soon babe." then he laid next to me and we both went to go to sleep but he touched my leg and I flinched, I saw his face and I said " Sorry I am just not ready for that" "Its okay baby girl." "No its not, I love you and I shouldn't of done that." "Baby its okay I understand you have gone through something really bad. I have been thinking I think you should go and do some therapy" "yeah maybe" Then I fell asleep.