chapter 22

ON HOLIDAYS WEEK 1
SAM P.O.V.
So it is the first day, we have arrived In LA.. To be honest I am not really jet lagged I actually slept the whole time so there is that and we both know What Hero did say with me "WORKKK" He is such a workaholic.. but its fine. I got some perfect photos on of the plane

Hero and I are currently on our way to the penthouse apartment we rented a car for the next two weeks, that we are staying in LA for two weeks and in Arizona for two weeks

Hero and I are currently on our way to the penthouse apartment we rented a car for the next two weeks, that we are staying in LA for two weeks and in Arizona for two weeks. I am so excited we pull up the apartment to be greeted by a lady from reception. She handed us the keys and said "Enjoy your next two weeks" Hero said "Thank you and I gave her a smile. We went up in a lift and then when the lift doors took us to the top we got out and went to the door. We opened it to be greeted to big glass windows and massive views. It looked absolutely beautiful. I went into our bedroom and I was just amazed from the sight. I placed my suitcase down and hero voice broke me out of my thoughts and he said "So what do you think?" "its magical, I absolutely love it. Thank you for taking me on this trip!"

Before I could even just look at the rest of the apartment Hero threw me onto the bed and climb on top of me and started to kiss me and I pulled away and said "Is our break over?" "Hell yes, I have missed you and being so close

Before I could even just look at the rest of the apartment Hero threw me onto the bed and climb on top of me and started to kiss me and I pulled away and said "Is our break over?" "Hell yes, I have missed you and being so close. Do you wanna?" "Yes Baby, come here." He took off his shirt and took off mine too. The unclipped my bra which made my boobs sprung out he placed his hands on them and slowly massaged them. He placed his lips on my neck and place small love bites all down my neck, down my neck bones and down my boobs. He gently suck them. I placed my hands in his hair and then he continued kissing down my body removing my sweatpants then the underwear. He removed my sneakers but left my socks on.. he removed my hair tie letting my hair fall and scatter around the pillow. He removed his jeans and boxers. I looked passed him to see our clothes splatted spread all around the room.

Hero then pushed his fingers inside of me and pumped in and out. This made me arched my back as he continued. I let moans carelessly fall out of my mouth. "That's it baby girl, Hold on don't cum" He removed his fingers and lined up his cock into me and then pushed himself in and we both began to slowly rock our hips. He let a moan out on my shoulder it vibrated through my whole body. I dropped one hand to his back and my nails scratched up and down up his back.. not doing it to harsh though.. I moaned loudly and he did to as we rode out our highs. He pulled out and I looked over at him as I caught my breath and said " I have missed you" "I have missed you baby girl"