Chapter 34

Harry P.O.V.
So I tell her to walk outside and go home but what she do instead is lunged at our manager and say she quits. Sarah my manager also know as resting bitch face. I look at her as Belle walks away and say "What the fuck is wrong with you?!?! Nobody deserves to work in a toxic environment. I dont come to work every single day to see you push around my girlfriend. She was never here to make me look good, I found her singing in this studio and wanted her to sing as the first performer. I see the way you push her around and how you make sure I leave the room to have a go at her and that ends today! You either apologize and keep your job or get the fuck out of this building and never ever come back."

She looked at me in shock and say "Nope I quit" She walked out of the room. I looked at my big boss and he smiled and said "Right now Harry, get Belle on the phone and get her to come back here tomorrow to go over her new contract and I will look around for a new manager to look after you. I am sorry that she hasn't worked out with you guys, please let Belle know I am so sorry about Sarah." "I looked at him and said "Thank you Simon, it means the world to me, I am sorry, I just need to look for her." "Absolutely understand, Why are you still standing here go find her." I nod my head and ran out the room my guard chase me and took me to the back way and then the car pulled up and we left.

I checked twitter on the way home and there was already posts about today..

PAP 1: Belle Star was watching leaving sony today in tears and messed  up hair.. did a bitch fight happen or did Her and Harry Styles breakup? 

PAP 2: Maybe Belle_Star got fired

PAP 3: Did They finally realize she doesn't sing well...

I got off twitter and realize we were outside my house. I went inside and yelled "Belle" She walked downstairs and said "Have you checked twitter?" "Yeah baby.. Are you okay?" "No, I don't have a job." "Actually you do.. Simon wanted me to tell you he wants you to come in tomorrow and signed the new contract." "What really?" "Yep now get dress and we will go to Sam's. How's your cheek?" "Really sore, especially my hair." "I know baby, cmon on now then"

I helped her get dressed and changed. Before looking at her and said "So why didn't you go to Sam's?" "Nobody was answering the door so I just came here" "Oh okay." I looked at her hair and brushed it through and place it in a bun for her. She turned around and looked at me and said "Thank you baby" I pulled her into a hug and said "Baby its okay, love you." "Love you too" she place a small kiss on her lips and she kissed back.

A few moments later..
Belle P.O.V.
So Harry helped me get ready and now we are over at Sam's and she is in shocked from what I have her told her. She pulled me away from the boys and said "I can't believe you got in a bitch fight with someone. Holy shit!! I am so proud of you." "Hahaha thanks, I think I wanna get in boxing." "Hahaha nice sounds good! I'll do it with you" "Really " "Yeah sounds good." "Sweet thanks Sam!" Then we joined the boys to see them drinking beer on the couch.

A few weeks later..
Harry P.O.V.
So Belle has been doing boxing three days a week and today it is Saturday and I am going out with the boys. We have just hit the club and took us to our private room, matty my mate looks at me and goes where is your girlfriend?" "oh she s away on a girls trip." "Hahaha nice" This lovely waiter came over and I look at her and smirked. "Hello sirs, What may I get you?" " Matty spoke up first and said " Vodka and coke" Then Dean " Rum and coke" then me "A beer please" she went red in the face and walked away and matty looked at me and said "Mate settle down you still have a girlfriend." "yeah I know" Fuck she is cute though.. My girlfriend brings me out of my head when I see her calling.. I press decline and text her : At the club with the boys, Talk to you later beautiful xx she comes up with : Okay, I will be home tomorrow, miss you like crazy! I responded :with miss you too like crazy!!

  I put my phone in  my pocket and watched the girl come back with the drinks and as she handed everyone there's, I watched her do it and then as she grab mine i place my hand out and touched hers as she handed it to me and said "Thanks love" she blushed.. wonderful I have an affect on her.

Belle P.O.V.

I kinda feel like something bad going to happen tonight but I trust him so I guess I will see him tomorrow. though for a week we haven't really spoken.. just mainly texting.. He has been acting a bit weird but I am sure its nothing. It's like Sam always said's to me he loves me so I need to trust him but I also feel like I need to trust my gut too.

I looked over at Sam and said "Do you wanna taste some wine and go swimming?" "She nd and said "Yeah but I am going to have a beer instead." "Hahaha fair enough."  I posted a pic of us instagram with a caption of "Girls trip with my bestie" we took this photo during the day.

This was a work trip for Sam but she wanted me to come and it meant we got to see some other beauty services and get treatments done, we ate really nice food, had drinks pretty much every night

This was a work trip for Sam but she wanted me to come and it meant we got to see some other beauty services and get treatments done, we ate really nice food, had drinks pretty much every night. We went dancing for last few nights too and did some boxing on zoom with our trainer too on this private part of a beach.. It has been such a wonderful experience.

A few hours later...
Harry P.O.V.
So like its my fifth round on drinks and the server who was serving us has cut off Matt and Dean, Matt is pretty pissed off at me for some unknown reason. Though the girl that was serving us in no longer she even poured one of the guys drinks over me cause she realized I was Harry styles and currently unavailable. She told Me I was a manhore and felt bad for Belle Star. Dean and Matt have gone home... I have stayed though and currently on the dance floor. I see a girl dancing alone and I walk over to her and said "hey beautiful, you wanna dance" "She nod and we started dancing and after a few minutes she whispered in my ear, "Wanna come to mine." I know I SHOULD say no but the words fall out and I said "Yes" She grabbed my hand and walked the back way before hoping into a taxi. Inside the taxi  she slowly kissed at my neck and because the last beer went to my head I kissed her back..

Random Lonely girl P.O.V.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Harry styles is standing in front of me saying I am beautiful and I wanna dance. Like fucking yes I do.

Three hours later.
Third PERSON P.O.V.
Harry styles went back to This random girl house aka her bed and if you are wondering yes they had sex and yes he did cheat on Belle.. He currently has his arm over her naked waist.. and if you are wondering belle has no idea and think he is just out with the boys which makes everything else just totally worse..

Find out in the next chapter.. does Belle find out straight away.. does she find out at all..

Does Harry Regret it?

How will Sam react???