Chapter 7

Week Later..
Sam P.O.V.
I am currently at the office not doing work and reading over manuscripts, I am imaging last nights adventure in the bathtub. mm the way he touched me, the way he kissed me and the way he was so gentle with me.
*Flashback*
So its currently Sunday evening our hot water tap is broken in the shower like I went to turn the tap on and it was cold but the tap bounced right at me. So I called Hero from the office to come home early. So he is on his way home to fix it. I decided since I can't have a shower I would have a nice hot bubble bath with my favourite book  " after we collided" I have a vanilla candle burning and a face mask on. "Baby where are you?" "In the bath babe" I heard loud foot stomps sounds and then the door open to reveal a very happy and grinning boy; my fiance Hero. I placed my book down but not in the water and say "Hey Handsome" he doesn't say nothing but put his lips onto mine, before you know it our lips are in sync, not caring that he is wearing a suit i pulled him closer to me which meant his suit got wet he pulled away and looked at me and said "hey that's my fancy suit." "Hey you have lots of fancy suits" not caring I bought him in closer and heard him say "oh fuck it" He took off his jacket and I pulled his tie down a bit and then undo some buttons and I grabbed his face and pulled his face down and kissed him again and he kissed me back and I started to unbutton to his white shirt and then he pulled away and took off his shirt and he said " I thought you wanted me to fix the shower" "I do but you work way too much and need to relax." "hmm I like the sound of that"  His hand went under my boob and slightly squeeze my boob before kissing down my neck and I wrapped my legs around his trousers. Soon enough he undid his belt and then placed his cock in the right position before he inserted and making sure to go fast going in and out. I moaned loudly, he made sure he was gentle and fuck it felt so good..

*End of flashback dream*I heard a knock on the door and was brought out of my naughty thoughts and I said "cmon in" Michael came in and said "Hey Hero  wants to know if you have done the manuscripts?" I looked at him and said "um no, I haven't" "W...

I heard a knock on the door and was brought out of my naughty thoughts and I said "cmon in" Michael came in and said "Hey Hero  wants to know if you have done the manuscripts?" I looked at him and said "um no, I haven't" "What Sam, why you are his assistant why haven't you done it?" "I was going over what happen last night.." "ooh what happen." "Hero came home early and I was in the bath and you can guess where it went" "omg thats so cute"  "Yeah, anyway I will start the manuscripts" "hahaha see yo later then" "bye" he walked out and I quickly started doing the manuscripts though it hard to not imagine things about last night...
Three hours later..
I have sent Hero the manuscripts and I am currently heading to the cafe next door to get lunch and I saw my regular lady Matilda she serves me five days a week every week.  She looks at me and said "Hey Sam" " Hey Matilda, can I get the regular but can you add a chocolate brownie?" "absolutely. Playing cash or card?" " ah Card thanks"

I paid the amount and think over when I first started working for Hero this was before we started dating, Matilda would have my order ready to go in the morning and have it on my tab, it meant my life was a little easier in the morning and I didn't have to attend to the line.

She called out my name and I grabbed the order and then said a small Thankyou

I walked back to the office and when I got into the lift. I had a slight rest, I am still wearing a moon boot. Once I got back up to Hero's floor and walked and knock on his door and then open the door. He looked at me and smiled and then saw the bag and he looked down at the ground and said "did you walk there?" "yeah but I am okay" "whatever miss I don't follow doctors orders." "oh hush, and eat your lunch." I grabbed his food out and the brownie and said
"thought we could split it" "haha sounds good" I ate my salad while he ate his wrap, I walked over to the coffee machine that is in the second cupboard and turn on the machine and look back at hero and said "Coffee?" "hmm no thanks darling" my eyes widen at the eyes and brought me back to the second week of January with Toby on my second day when he said to me I was his darling. I snap at out of it and saw my hands shaking  and feeling my chest getting tighter. I whispered to myself "its okay you are safe" Hero must of heard cause he rushed to my side and pulled me into a hug and said "baby girl its okay you are safe, he can't get you, he going to prison and will rot to dead." I nod my head agreeing to him making myself to calm down, I hate these panic attacks, I thought it was settling down but I guess not.

He held me for another ten minutes and then pulled away and then I went to make another cup of coffee but he said for me to sit down and that's when I decided to book another therapist appointment its going to be my second one this week, I had one on Saturday. I find it very helping I can get out what I and not feel judged.  Hero handed me my coffee and said "you ok?" "yeah, sorry for my panic attack" "its aright baby, I am in this for the long run. I will help you get to the other side. How about we finished now and go home?" "You sure" "Yes baby, grab your things and we will go home early and just chill."

At home ..
Hero went straight to the home office because some called him asking for help. I had the girls near me but they were laying asleep on the floor. I actually am on the phone to belle hoping she would pick up. My appointment is for tomorrow morning before work.
B- hey sammy what's up?
Me: hey um are your free for a talk?
B- Always what's wrong?
Me- I had a panic attack at work cause hero called me darling. I feel so dumb
B- no you shouldn't have to feel that way, you are too hard on yourself. It's okay to have panic attacks. You went through something horrific.
Me: yeah but I shouldn't let a simple nickname set it off.
B- was first time hero used it since the incident?
Me: yeah
B- So your mind is set on Toby using it and you just have to get used to Hero using it again.. remember he is your fiancé. He will never ever hurt you. He loves you. Are you still at work?
Me: no as soon as it happen he sat me down after he gave me a hug and reassurance. I booked another appointment with my therapist and he asked if I wanted to go home. And I asked him if he was sure and he said yes so he brought me home.
B- very good, I am glad. I am really sorry but I am about to go on stage I will talk to you tomorrow. Stay calm! Love you!
*end of call*
She did make me feel better even though it was a small chat but she is right I just have to get used to him using the nickname again.