You were right~ (Requested)

Ilham got out of the car and grabbed her bag. "Bye, sweetie. Call me when you want me to pick me up." Her mom said and smiled. "It's okay mom. Jace will drop me off." Ilham said and closed the door as she passed a smile. "Okay then." Her mom said and started the car and left. Ilham smiled and walked inside the mall. She was going to meet her best friend, Jace there. Ilham walked to the cafe Jace told her to come to. She waited until she heard someone call out her name. "ILHAM!!" She turned and saw her best friend Jace running towards her. She smiled and walked to him.

"Hey." She said while Jace was panting. "Try to breathe dude." She said and laughed. He was finally better. "Did I kept you waiting?" He asked. She shook her head saying "no". "Nope, just a few minutes." She said and he smiled. "Let's go then," Jace said and they both started going from one shop to another. 

Jace and Ilham walked out of H&M with bags swinging in their hands. "Let's grab a coffee now," Jace said and Ilham nodded. They both walked to the cafe nearby and ordered their favorite drink. They were busy talking about random things. "Hey, Ilham." Someone said from behind. Ilham and Jace looked at a guy standing. He was about their age. "Hi, Ben," Ilham said and stood up and hugged him. She sat back down and Ben grabbed his seat too. "hey, man what's up?" Jace said and shook his hand. "Oh I was just here with my sister, she needed a dress for the prom," Ben said and Jace nodded while Ilham took a sip of her drink.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about the prom," Ilham said and placed her drink down. "I can't believe it," Ben said and Jace tried his drink. " I need a dress too." She said and looked out the window to see any dress shop. "Oh, I see one shop," Ilham said. She grabbed her drink and stood up. "You can buy it after you finish your drink," Jace said and she sat back down. "yeah, your right. I'm gonna enjoy my drink first," Ilham said, making others chuckled. 

Ilham and Ben kept on talking while Jace just sat there like a third wheel. He started using his phone and didn't bother them. The story behind is that Jace never liked Ben. He always thought of Ben as someone who would either hurt Ilham or steal her away from him. Whenever Jace saw him or met him he was very jealous because Ilham kept on talking to him all the time. Ben was not her very old friend but she met him in school a few months back. "Jace, why are you not talking?" Ilham asked and Jace looked up from his phone screen. "Nothing...You wanna buy the dress?" He asked in return. "Oh, yeah. Let's go," Ilham said and stood up. "Okay, well I have to take my sister home now, she texted me she is done buying her dress," Ben said and stood up as well. Ilham and Jace said bye to him and went to the store. 

Jace was very pissed about whatever happened. He didn't even go inside the store to see Ilham try on dresses and help her pick one. He just stayed out and kept on using his phone. Ilham soon came out with a bag in her hand. "I got it!!!" She said in excitement and Jace gave a small smile and stood up. "What took you so long?" Jace asked as he kept his phone in his pocket. "Well, it would have been easier if my best friend would have helped me pick a dress," She said and Jace chuckled. "I don't think I am good at it," Jace said and started walking. 

You both got to the car and got in. He sat down first and then you did the same. Jace started driving but this time he was very silent. He was not usually like this and this bothered Ilham. "Is everything okay? you seem a bit off," Ilham said. "I am great, what makes you say that?" He said. "Just that you were not like this when we met today, You know you can tell me anything," She said and placed her hand on his hand. "Of course, I know that, But it's nothing. Hey, how about you tell your mom that we will hang out more at my place?" He said and she smiled. "Sure," She said and took her phone out. 

*Time skip* 

They both got to his home and he parked the car. They both got out and went inside. No one was at home. Both of them decided to play some videogames. After an hour Ilham got tired. She sighed and Jace paused the game. They both had some snacks and talked about random things. "Jace, I wanna ask you something  but please don't get mad or upset okay?" Ilham said and he nodded and sat up straight. "Do you hate Ben?" She asked and Jace was in shock. He didn't say anything but just nodded. "It is true, I don't like him," He said and let out a sigh. "But why?" She asked again. "you won't understand," He said and Ilham raised her eyebrow.