Prologue

˚✩┊ᴮᵉ ᵐʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ, ⁿᵒᵗ ʰⁱˢ┊✩˚

lıllılıılııllı

The new school she was reprimanded to go to reminded her of what her parents had said to her before abandoning her.

She shook the thought out of her head and went to her locker, ignoring the stares she was getting because of it being the end of the school year.

Putting the non-important things in her locker, she closed it and looked around for her class. Seeing it was right next to her locker she had waited until the bell rung.

Confusion rose onto her face as she heard the screams of the young high school girls. She covered her ears and turned to where the girls were staring at her. Her ears making a ringing sound as soon as they were close to her.

"They're not humans either." She mumbled under her breath as they passed by, staring at them with narrowed eyes. She continued to stare at them with such a strong grudge, one looking back and smiling at her while his eyes had said something else.

She turned away from them and quickly went inside the classroom, sighing in relief as there were no noises from the inside. She sat in a vacant seat and waited for class to start.

The ringing went away as she checked the time. Rolling her eyes as she still heard the faint screams of the little girls. It annoyed her on how once human girls see a handsome man they start screaming, and they don't even know what they are, such naive little girls.

☻︎ꨄ❣︎ꨄ☻

In a world filled with humans, no one knew they would be filled with werewolves and hybrids too. At least the humans didn't.

In this world, humans were nothing but a bag of flesh to them, something to feed on, something to fuck and to please. And they're favorite, to kill.

All rights are reserved, all pictures and videos i happen to put in this story are not mine and all credits go the people who created them.