CH 6 || done

˚✩┊ᵒʳ ʷᵃˢ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵃ ˡⁱᵉ?┊✩˚

Waking up to a couple of knocks, was Leein and jungkook. He groaned in annoyance and asked who it was before turning around to cuddle Leein. "It's namjoon and hoseok, Jin made food for you two in case your hungry." At the sound of food Leein snapped her eyes open and shook jungkook, who only groaned again and hugged Leein tighter. "Jungkook let go of me, I'm hungry." She said while struggling to escape his hold without hurting him. "Nooo, I just got you a few hours ago, let me enjoy it." She smiled feeling happy at what he said, but quickly ignored it when she heard her stomach growl. She put her hybrid force into her hands and pushed at his chest roughly, resulting in him flying off the bed and onto the floor, making a loud thud.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Jungkook whined, before getting up and rubbing his sides. "You didn't let me get up, so I had to somehow." Leein said casually while jungkook glared at her. Ignoring his glare, she went towards his closet and grabbed shorts and a shirt, putting it on slowly, knowing he was watching her every move. She then got up and left the room, leaving a very whiny jungkook alone in the room while he was still naked. Walking down the stairs in a kinda fast way, she greeted the others like as if she knew them for years. "Leein, your's and jungkook's food is on the counter, it might be cold since I made it an hour ago but you can always warm it up." Jin said with a smile, while Leein just nodded and looked towards the counter, she didn't get to admire the place before since the last time she came in she was in a rush. But now that she got the chance, it was beautiful, it wasn't bigger than her house but they did have better style than her that's for sure.

She walked towards the counter as soon as she heard jungkook's door open and close. "Lee! Why'd you leave me?? I wanted to come down together." Jungkook continued to whine over and over, though this time dressed, while Leein continued to ignore him and sit down on one of the stools, grabbing the fork that was patiently waiting to be picked up and used. "Why are you ignoring me? Am I too annoying?" Jungkook said, but the last part was more of a whisper as he stared to get sad. Just then leein turned to him and dropped the fork, cupping his cheeks which made his mouth form a weird shape. "Your not annoying, I just wanna eat because I haven't eaten all day." She said in a soft tone, before pecking jungkook's lips and then going back too what she said doing.

Jungkook happily said okay and grabbed his fork as well and started eating. While doing so, Leein was hearing whispers behind her back, she started to eat slowly and concentrate more on what they're saying. "Do you think Leein is faking it? Like she doesn't like him at all?" She shook her head, feeling herself getting angry for even doubting her without getting to know her first. "What if she's just trying to use jungkook? Like she's secretly a gold digger." Leein heard another one say something stupid, now she was getting pissed off. Her eyes flickering from red to yellow, "Let's test it out, ask her if she wants expensive things, or take her to a club and get her drunk to see if she loves him or not." Another one whispered, that was her last straw.

Her food that was halfway done was left on the counter behind with a confused jungkook. Leein marched her way to the rest of the members and stared at them in anger. "Which one of you thinks I'm a fucking gold digger, or that I'm trying to use jungkook, huh?!" Leein yelled at them shocking most of them, some of them were trying to leave but she had other plans. "You stay or you get some broken bones," she said in a deep voice, her nails already itching at her to start growing and scratching people. "I asked, which one of you said those disgusting things?" She said calmly though they knew she wasn't calm. Hoseok and Yoongi raised their hands slowly, well only hoseok did it slowly. Yoongi looked at Leein with red eyes while hissing at her.

She looked right back at him, her mouth opened as her fangs grew. Her werewolf ears popping out along with her tail, that's how angry she was. She went down, leaning on one leg while the other was stretched towards, her claws twitching, she was urging him to attack, but he just sat there staring at her. Leein no longer patient, attempted in jumping at Yoongi, but was held back by jungkook. She squirmed in his hold, wanting him to let go, but he didn't. Instead he carried her right back upstairs and into his room, and set her down on his bed. He got up and went to the door and locked it, then went right back took Leein. "Why did you want to attack Yoongi?" She looked somewhere else but him, before answering his question.

"Because he was talking about me, he was doubting me." Jungkook shook his head and pushed his tongue to his cheek in annoyance. "And because of that you want to attack one of my hyungs? I need a better reason than that." Leein chuckled, before staring up at jungkook right in the eye. "You think I'm going to listen to you because you're my mate? If someone is bad mouthing me I will put them in their damn place. Here I thought you were going to pick your mate over people who you aren't gonna love and cherish because they aren't your mate. Turns out it doesn't matter, they will always mean more to you. That's why I didn't open up to anyone, and why I declined everyone, because of people like you! If there's one thing you should know about me it's that I hate being doubted! And you just encouraged it, so you know what? Fuck you and this stupid mating bond, I'm done. I've been doubted too much times to handle this." She quickly got up and put on her sneakers, not letting jungkook say a word.

She picked up her clothes and her school bag, stuffing it into the bag before opening the door to leave. Running down the stairs, she made her way to the front door, but stopped right in front of it, "I hope you're happy with what you did Yoongi and hoseok, because I'm tired of constantly being doubted, and if jungkook cant simply defend me then he's clearly not ready for me. Good. Bye." Leein said and opened the door, leaving as soon as she got the chance to. "And here I thought I finally found someone who understood me." She said sadly as she was walking down the street with her head down.

☻︎ꨄ❣︎ꨄ☻

A block away from her house, she hears someone yelling out her name. She stopped walking and turned around, looking at the culprit behind the voice, she widened her eyes as more tears kept streaming down her face. She quickly turned back around and started walking fast, ignoring him. She heard him coming closer than before, so she hurried her pace a little more, not aware that he was behind her already. Grabbing her hand, she jumped in surprise and tried to pull her wrist away from him, but no avail.

"Just let me talk to you, give me a chance to make it right."