Graduation Day

"Honey, are you about ready? The car is waiting on you" his voice rings through the suite.

"Yeah, just about. Just finishing my makeup real quick," answering him quickly.

"You got five minutes, or you will be late," he calls out.

Ugh, he can be so frustrating sometimes. "Yeah, I know!"

I finish my makeup finally then walk out of my room. As I walk down the stairs, my father and brother are smiling at me widely. I have a beautiful red spaghetti strap dress while holding my cap and gown in its garment bag.

"You look beautiful, honey" dad hugs me tightly. "I'm glad you dressed up to go out afterward. Your gown will cover this anyway."

"Go on," Ray shoos me out the door. "You have to be there earlier than we do. The limo is taking you first then coming back to get us."

"I have to be on our plane by eight-thirty tonight. You two have this Presidential Suite until the morning. The plane will be back by eleven in the morning to take you home," dad says as he opens the door, basically shoving me out into the hall.

"Thank you so much, dad. I love you" I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek.

"Hey," he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "You did this all by yourself. You studied hard, got the scholarship here, then continued to stay on top also. Got your speech ready for the Valedictorian?"

"Yes, I got it here" I pat the clutch that I have in my hand. "Love you, see you soon."

"See ya soon, sis," he calls out the door.

I walk out to the limo getting in. It whisks me away to the auditorium.

Back in the Room (Ray's POV)

"You didn't tell her, did you, dad?" I ask.

"No," shaking his head, "He wanted it to be a surprise anyway. They're here in the same hotel as us, just been laying low in the other suites."

"You trust him that much with her?" asking in a low tone.

"He knows his boundaries, and so does she. Just relax, she'll be fine. He has been warned several times by me anyway," he chuckles.

"Come on then; we need to get ready. We can't be late; she will murder us both," saying as my body pushes up off the couch.

We both get dressed before the limo comes back to get us. My dad calls Dominic when we are alerted that the limo has returned.

"Hello?" his voice comes through the other side of the phone.

"Limousine's here. Are you guys ready?" in his chipper, excited voice.

"Yeah, walking out the door now. We've been waiting on your call to let us know when you were ready for us," he answers.

"Meet you downstairs then," he says as he slides his tie-up, his neck flopping the collar of his shirt over it.

He hangs up so we can shortly head to the door to meet them downstairs. We hear a door click down the hall to look at the three brothers as they glide with long strides towards us. Each of them is over six feet tall with very muscular frames. They look like they could snap a human in half if they wanted to. We get into the elevator to head down to the lobby then into the waiting limo.

"I promise I didn't let anything slip," as he slides his coat on, "she has no clue about you being here with us."

"Good, I got the VIP room at the restaurant, so we are set there," Dom says as he adjusts in his seat.