Goodnight | KNJ x Reader ❤️‍🔥

Mature Content

Mature Content

"So you're leaving tomorrow?"

There was a tiny pout at the end of his smile that you found endearing. A small pinch in your heart triggered wavering chills to your skin as the sound of his baritone echoed in your thoughts.

Aside from missing the beautiful, small but quaint beach town that you've spent the last week in, you never imagined that the warm smile you were currently in company of would bring a feeling of sadness on the account of your leaving.

You found yourself wishing for more time while taking a low, defeated sigh.

Defeated from the responsibilities that awaited once you returned home. Glancing over to him made you question the consequences of an delayed return.

He was strikingly handsome. Tall, broad built and a smile that stopped your heart too many times in your time together. Your eyes wandered his while your fingers tenderly circled the rim of your cup.

"Yes. That's the plan. If I stay here any longer, I may never leave." Your voice lowered, bordering a whisper but he heard you clearly.

His racing heart was the effect from your answer.

The dimples set in his cheeks glowed against his caramel skin. You let out a low whimper as your heart throbbed from the adorning smile manifesting his blush lips like a living, breathing art. You whimpered at the sight, followed by a staggered breath.

Beautiful...you thought.

He was very friendly and engaged in effortless conversation with you that on some nights, lasted past his operating hours. Besides preference of diet, you bonded over similar tastes music, literature and even gardening. It was the first time in a long time you had a civilized conversation with guy who genuinely shared interests with you.

You smiled at his clumsiness and laughed at his jokes. He kept you company during your getaway and made you temporarily forget the troubles that you left behind.

He was a rarity among the quiet town and missing him will be the epitome of an understatement.

Blowing a breath on your vanilla almond latte before taking a sip, you've come to favor the local vegan cafe that he owned. You were lucky to make his acquaintance when you arrived there.

Repeating his question once again in your thoughts assured that you will definitely miss him.

You felt another squeeze of your heart.