Sitter| KTH x OC (Part 3)

~•Part 3•~

His long arm extends to the scarf around my neck and drags it away from me.

What the fuck? Is this a seduction? Is he going to tie me up with my own shit? I knew this fucker was kinky.

He quirks his brow while his lips parted a bit, mumbling, but it was silent. He's probably reciting some ritual devil shit.

I'm gonna be sacrificed.

Taking his time, he inspects my scarf. His eyes wonder it before he lifts the fabric to his nose and smells it, then rubs it across his face.

Who does shit like that? You know who, fucking psychos!

I can't even speak. What the hell would I even say at this point. Excuse me, you kinky fucker, can I have my scarf back before you nut all over it? Actually, I would like to see that.

Don't. Judge. Me. You know you would do the same.

His eyes are now on me and I felt a fucking chill go down my spine.

He grins wickedly, as if he's undressing me with his stare. His bottom lip disappears into his mouth and tucks it in with his teeth. With my scarf still plastered to his nose, he circles me. I can feel his stare still wandering my figure.

What the fuck is he doing?

Why the fuck am I still here?

You know why, because he's fine as fuck, and curiosity has gotten the best of me. It's also what's going to get me six feet deep.

This is fucking insane.

After sizing me up for God knows what, he takes my scarf and ties both ends around his hands twice. Peering up at me, he quirks his brows again before hooking the scarf around my body, pulling me closer to him.

I-

Fuck! His lips are so close to mine that I can't even fucking speak. All I can do it breathe and stare at the pink, luscious, kissable pillows on his face. He smiles at me while I panted on him.

"Why are you breathing so hard, hm?"

HE SPEAKS! HE FUCKING SPEAKS AND HIS VOICE IS SO GOD DAMN DEEP MY PANTIES ARE SOAKED!

Of all the things he would say, he wants to know why I'm breathing so hard? Why the fuck does he think?

My lips move, but I'm pretty sure nothing came out. I glance at him briefly because he's so fucking pretty that my eyes are not worthy to be staring upon him. Now that I have a voice to match, I'm fucking losing it.

He's staring. He's still staring at me and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Remi..."

He said my name. He said my name. He-

I just came.

"T-Taehyung?"

That beautiful smile of his creeps on his lips again and his teeth are so fucking white it was fucking blinding. He licks his lips and my eyes meet his the moment he decided to mind fuck me with his sexiness.

I told you he was hot as fuck and now this hot fucker is seducing me. I won't make it out alive.

He doesn't say another word. He's still staring and now I'm fucking freaking out. What the fuck is he thinking? Now is not the time to get quiet again.

"You know, I have you so close to me I can feel your heartbeat? I'm surprised you aren't shaking from how fast it's beating. Am I making you nervous or something?" He smirks.

What the fuck does he think? He's making me a lot of things and nervous is one of them. Horny is at the very top.

"Remi?"

Swear to a fucking rock if he says my name one more time, my panties will rain inside my pants.

"Taehyung?"

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

He leans in closer. "Good."

He might be good, but I'm not. I think my knees are about to give out honestly.

"I know I said anything goes, but having you this way is making me change my mind about that." Taehyung speaks as the space between our lips shorten.

"You-You have?" All I can do is whisper at this point.

"Mmhm." He hums.

Even his fucking hum is deep. My God! I need help. Satan is about to send me straight to hell.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because," he smirks again. "I'm going to fucking ruin you."

~•end of part three•~

This part is a little short because I needed to end on that note

This part is a little short because I needed to end on that note. Guess we are getting a part four. What am I getting myself into?

Cupid 💘