Re: | KTH x OC (Part 1)

"Sitter" from Taehyung's Perspective Part 1

Part 1

If you have not read "Sitter" please do in order for the story to make sense.

🤍

~•~

"Mmnh...oh fuck."

*weird noises echo in the background. A squishing sound follows.*

"Ahh..."

*water sounds splash.*

"Ahh... Uhhhh... Fuck, that was so good."

Perverts. I know what you were thinking. My shower felt good, okay? You would moan too if this water were melting you into a relaxing comfort.

I am stressed to death, and I don't understand why, but I do. I-I kind of have a thing in about an hour, and I'm nervous. I, famed writer Vante, aka Vincent K., aka Taehyung Kim, is fucking scared to hell and back.

Why do you ask? Simple, my employee is coming, and I have to fire her.

Yeah, yeah, call me a dick, but I'm not firing her because I don't want her; well, I want her but not as an employee. I want her in other ways, and it would be unethical for me to bend her over my sofa, fuck her till kingdom come, then pay her for it.

That just wouldn't seem right, would it?

This was not my plan to, ah fuck it, fall for her, but, damnit, she's one hell of a woman.

Any woman that can handle my ass deserves a Nobel prize. The prize being me, of course, and she, oof, she can get it. She can have me handcuffed, tied, bonded, roped... Well, you get it.

She doesn't know how I feel for her, but I plan to tell her tonight. Fuck, I have to fire her and confess; what kind of asshole does that?

Me. The asshole of me.

How did I fall for someone who's employed for me? Well, I'll tell you.

In case you missed it the first time I mentioned it, I'm a writer. A very successful writer.

My content is a little, well, sexy. I write mature or what you like to call in the reading community, smut. However, I don't like that word. I prefer to say erotic . Very detailed love scenes that will make you wet or hard from the moment of contact.

Yes. I'm that fucking good.

Anyway, I'm working on a new book. It's about a psychologist who gets into this highly toxic relationship with someone who's not a client but has a connection to the people surrounding her. He stalks her. Hell, he sneaks into her apartment and masturbates in her bedroom while she's having sex in the shower with someone else.