★ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ★

HI THIS IS A DISCLAIMER!!
If the first five-six chapters are really bad it's because they are 😎 anyways I'm revising them and making them better because every time I read the I cringe 🙈😻✨
anyways you may continue.

𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌.

𝒏𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒅𝒊

★----★----★----★

★----★----★----★

April and Noah... Wherever do I start with these two absolute idiots?

It's not like they're not intelligent people, they are very intelligent people. In fact, it's very fucking irritating. I'd rather stay in a room for three hours listening to somebody scratch nails on a chalkboard than listen to these two banter for three minutes, oh wait, I have.

Anyways these two are practically Siamese twins. Seriously, you cannot separate them.

Noah comes off as being sarcastic, cynical, pessimistic, and lazy to most though he is far from being unethical. He is extremely intelligent but finds physical activity as laughable as the ridiculous antics of some of his peers. His attitude has a tendency to repel friendships although he finds his best ally in April. He seems to be closed off, not willing to disclose much about himself as he didn't give proper answers in his profile. Despite his weak body structure, Noah doesn't seem to be afraid to insult people such as Duncan, Heather, Eva, and Courtney, even though they are clearly physically superior.

April is extremely disinterested in being on Total Drama and regrets her decision very much. She acts dry and sarcastic towards her opponents. April is just as intelligent as Noah, however she usually carries him in physically demanding challenges despite being iron deficient. She was forced to go on Total Drama because her parents just wanted to get rid of her. April is of mixed Puerto Rican descent, and she speaks and understands Spanish as a result. April ironically claims of her Puerto Rican heritage, "That's why I'm so lively and colorful." (If you get that reference I love you.) She mentions many times that she hates everyone and talking to people, yet she makes an exception for Noah, Gwen, and Duncan.

★----★----★----★

WORD COUNT
333

STARTED
6:35 PM 8/20/2019

FINISHED
7:05 PM 8/20/2019

EDITED
9:40 PM 9/2/2019
6:15 PM 7/4/2020

PUBLISHED
9/29 PM 4/19/2020