▸ Not So Happy Campers: Part Three ◂

"Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake." Chris said

CONFESSIONALS

Geoff: I'm looking at this guy and thinking, there's no way he's gonna make it.

--

Gwen: I actually thought if he jumps this. He's gonna die.

--

April: I'm very disappointed about how anti-climatic that was.

▸◂

APRIL

"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake." Chris said. Noah looked over at me and mouthed, 'How did you know?' I smiled and mouthed back, 'I'm a physic.'

"Piece of cake." Bridgette said.

"If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic," Chris paused to laugh, "Man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." Noah looked scared on how accurate I was with my prediction, well I hope that was what he was scared about.

"Excuse me?" Leshawna asked.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first." Chris said.

"Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?" Bridgette asked leaning over the cliff. Crickets had starting chirping because of the silence. "Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable." Owen said.

▸◂

"We need to test the stunts first. You know that." Chris said.

"Do I look like an intern?" Chef asked.

"No, but the ones we had are all in the hospital. C'mon, just jump it, you big chicken." Chris began to cackle like a chicken.

"I don't get paid enough for this, man." Chef said before jumping off the 1,000 foot cliff.

"Hey, I made it. I made it, man, uh. Something just brushed up by my foot. Hey, Chris, man, something ain't right down here." Chef screamed as a shark bit his ass.

"Well, that seems safe enough." Chris wrote down something on a clipboard.

▸◂

"So, who's up?" Eva asked

"Ladies first." Duncan open his arm.

"Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks." Bridgette shuddered and took a few deep breaths before jumping off. "She did it! Yeah! Yeah! I'm next. Cowabunga! Oh!" Tyler yelled and jump. Geoff and Eva had jumped leaving D.J standing at the cliff.

"Unh-Unh. No way, man. I'm not jumping!" D.J crossed his arms. "Scared of heights?" Chris asked. "Yeah, ever since I was a kid." "That's okay, big guy. Unfortunately, that also makes you a chicken. So you'll have yo wear this for the rest of the day." "Aw, man. For real?" "Bawk, bawk, bawk! The means the chicken path down is that-a-way. Next!" Chris pointed down the mountain trail and D.J started walking.