Four

-L/N-

"Shut up, Bakuhoe." I said blankly, leaning my back against the thick trunk of the tree.

"What did you just call me, you little shit!?" Bakugo yelled, blasting his explosions.

"I was unaware that you're deaf, Bakuhoe," I said with a roll of my eyes.

"I'll blow your brains out, whore!"

"You can't even get up here, you'll break the tree."

"Are you calling me fat?!" His explosions got bigger.

"Perhaps." I got up and jumped up onto the next branch, which was much thinner, and barley supported my weight.

"K-Kacchan, L/N, p-please stop fighting!" The little green tree boy said, his eyes wider than normal.

"We're not fighting, Midoriya, Bakuhoe's just being a dick."

"Stop fucking calling me that, Freak!"

I activated my cords and made them shoot down to him. "Now now, Bakugo, control your anger. I'm sure I'll be able to hurt you before you can hurt me."

"L/N, please, it's bad enough you hurt Kaminari already!" The silly Uraraka girl said.

I frowned. Of course they saw, heros see everything. "Speaking of Kaminari, where is he?" The tape guy asked.

"He messaged me and said he didn't feel like coming today," the redhead said.

"He's skipping? That's odd. Damn moron."

I glared at Bakugo, feeling a tad guilty and suspicious. I couldn't help but wonder if he's skipping because of me... I shook my head. Every teenager skips at some point.
I should go find him. Nobody will be sad to see me gone anyway.
I glanced around at my classmates and sighed. I pushed myself off the branch, landing with a thud on the ground. I started walking away towards the front gate.

"L/N, where are you going?" I turned to look at the pink alien.

I stayed silent for a few heartbeats. "Skipping as well, adios!"

She frowned. "Heros aren't supposed to skip."

I glared at her and was half surprised she didn't flinch. I guess it's from hanging around Bakugo so much. "Whatever." Then I left the school.

I slumped against a fence. I had been walking around all day and hadn't found Kaminari, and I was starting to get more worried, but then again, I wasn't searching a whole city. I noticed Endeavour at the end of the street and tensed up, just waiting for him to notice me. I jumped onto the roof of a passing car, using it as a stepping stool to get myself onto the lamp post it passed under. I sighed. I knew I was never going to find Kaminari, and that I would have to wait for him somewhere.

I mentally measured the distance to the next lamp post, but it was too big of a jump. I jumped down and someone tackled me and I screeched, landing on the pavement hard.

"L/N, L/N!" A familiar voice said, giggling.

"Toga, what the hell?" I asked, pushing her off me and getting up.

"Sorry, (N/N), I just haven't seen you in ages," The blonde said sheepishly.

"I've been busy," I said blankly.

"UA?" Toga asked. "You're attending UA?" Her expression darkened.

⚠️ (Threatened violence, mentions/hints at abuse)

"What?" I asked, panic shooting through me.

"Why are you wearing the UA uniform, L/N?"
Toga whipped a knife out of nowhere and walked closer to me. "You've joined the hero's, and you didn't tell us? What's Shiggy going to think?"

I listened to whatever was around us, trying to determine if anyone was behind me; I would have to teleport away if she was thinking of attacking me since I can't be caught fighting her in UA uniform. "I'm gathering information, sabotaging them."

She stopped her advances. "What sort of information?"

I froze, I didn't want to tell her that I was using Nezu's offer as a way out of everything I had gotten into with the villains. "Weaknesses and such."

"Could you get me their blood?" She asked, giggling a little.

"No, no blood."

"Get me someone's blood or I'm going to tell Shiggy."

I felt panic shoot through me, my breathing getting heavier. "Don't tell Shigiraki anything, please- I'll get you blood."