Fourteen

-Y/N-

"Y/N!" I turned around, seeing Mina bounce up to me.

"Mina! Can I help you?" I asked, rubbing my wrist, which was sore from using my quirk earlier.

Mina laughed, throwing an arm around me. "What's going on between you and Kaminari? Hmmmm? It appears you two have made up!" She winked at me, seeing the blush grow across my cheeks.

"Shut up! I just got him to apologise, that's all!" Mina smirked at me, making me confused.

She didn't see... Did she?

"Hey, Mina and L/N! Come play spin the bottle!" Uraraka called from here room, where I could here likely the rest of the class was.

"I'll pass, thanks!" I said as Mina hurried to join the game.

"Gonna go kiss Kaminari?" Mina called playfully, shutting the door before I could respond. I felt my cheeks heat up more at what had happened only a few short minutes before. I heard someone coming, likely Kaminari, and teleported outside before I could embarrass myself more. 

"What the fuck? Where did you come from?!" Bakugo exclaimed in surprise, jumping back from me. 

"Oh! Sorry, Bakugo!" I said, bowing my head in apology. 

"Fuck off already, can't you see I'm training?" 

I giggled, hopping backwards away from Bakugou. "Did you want help with your training?" 

Bakugo glared at me for a moment, then rolled his eyes. "Fine! Get ready to be blown sky-high!" 

I laughed, shifting into a fighting stance. "As if you could, Bakuhoe!" 

~Timeskip~

"Hey, L/N." My door creaked open, and Kaminari entered, sitting on the floor beside my bed. I felt my cheeks heat up for some reason. 

"Hi, Kam," I replied, rolling over to face him, tired and sore from training with Bakugou. 

"Why do you look like you've been blown up?" He asked, holding up my arm to look closer at the marks Bakugou had so kindly given me.

I laughed tiredly. "You think I look bad? Wait till you see bakugo!" I cackled, remembering all the red and purple lines I had left on him.
Kaminari smiled, gingerly resting his hand on my arm. "Kam?" I asked, looking at his hand. 

"Yes, L/N?" 

I hesitated, feeling a blush spreading aross my cheeks. "Why didn't you pull away earlier?"  

Kaminari blushed. "I- um..." He looked away from me, pulling his hand away. "I- I like you, L/N..." He flinched, not looking at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

"You like like me? Like, more than your lightning mcqueen crocs?" I asked, sitting up and leaning closer to him. 

Kaminari blushed more. "Yes, more than my crocs." I cupped his face in mine, bringing his face to mine, and kissed him softly, feeling Kaminari's hand come up to tangle in my hair as the kiss became more intense. The butterflies in my stomach seemed to explode into an intense feeling, getting replaced with longing when Kaminari pulled away, blushing intensely. "I-... Th-That was my first kiss, L/N..." He said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers. 

"I could be your second kiss, too," I said with a wink, unsure of where this confidence came from. Kaminari blushed more, then left my room, making me feel upset.

Had I done something wrong?

~~~~

DHUAHDAWUHU 1.3k read whAT DHWAWUIDGAWUIGD THANK YOU HDAUHDWUAD

Anyway teehee would you like to see more flustered kaminari? teehe >:3

Republish: EDITS BC I FORGOT TO DO IT BEFORE THE FIRST PUBLISH HUESHDUEOHFUO