Fifteen

-Kaminari-

"Oi, dunce head! If you don't start paying attention I'll blow you up!" Bakugou screamed, causing explosions.

"You could blow me in a different way~" Kirishima called playfully from where he was training with L/N.

I noticed Bakugou's blush and jumped on the chance to tease him. "Ooh~ What have you been doing with Kirishima, Bakugou?" I asked, using a bit of my quirk on him.

"DAHSUEDHI SHUT UP DUNCE HEAD!" Bakugou blasted me, and in my sudden panic, forgetting where I was and what was happening at that moment, only feeling pain, I hit bakugou with my quirk as badly as I could.

"Bakugou!" Heard a bunch of people yelling, but I couldn't see anything, I couldn't feel anything. There was too much movement around me, making me feel over whelmed.

"Kaminari!" Someone dropped at my side, their soft hands on my shoulders. "Kaminari, can you hear me?" I couldn't make myself respond to her.

I could hear Mr Aizawa fretting over Bakugou, as he should, since I likley did a heap of damage to him. "Okay... Um... Oh! Kaminari, could you squeeze my hand?" I felt her hand slip into mine. I squeezed it softly, too tired and weak to do much else. L/N breathed a sigh of relief. I heard a blur of unfamilliar voices, followed by a rush of movement. "Medics, my boyfriend's been injured... Yeah, quirk usage. He knocked himself and Bakugou out!" L/N sounded too far away, and I could barley register what she had said.

"My boyfriend's been injured..."

I was barley starting to regain feeling in my body when I started getting moved around. I heard doors close, and an engine starting, and then I blacked out.

-L/N (That night)-

I walked out of the hospital, the ringing in my ears growing louder. I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of dread something terrible was being to happen. I tried taking deep breaths to distract myself from how bad my legs shook and how fast my heart beat.

"L/N... What a surprise." I jumped, turning around. I felt blood rush from my face and my eyes widen in shock as I looked up at the man.

"I thought you were..." I trailed off, feeling the strong urge to run.

I can't be around this man.

"I have returned, L/N, and I didn't think I would find you here."

I was barely aware of my surroundings, but I felt myself fold, grabbing at my sweater like it was some kind of anchor.
"You're going to get locked up again after the police or pros find you," I choked out. "I'll make sure you stay Locked up."

"N/N, I would have thought you would welcome my return with open arms, especially after all I have done for you. What I had given you. I could have easily kept it for myself... It was such a useful quirk, after all." He stepped towards me. "Why don't we pay a visit to your sister?"

My head started spinning. "She got out of the hospital a while ago," I said, my voice shaking.

"Wonderful, has she recovered well?"

I didn't like the casual tone he used when talking about her. "She's recovering fine after you nearly killed her!" I yelled.

He put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched. "N/N, why don't you take me to your sister? I'm sure she would love to see me, maybe we can stop by the league too, yes?"

He knew I was terrified and he took delight in it, I could tell.
"She wouldn't want to see you, sir," I said quietly, looking up at him.

"Y/N, I practically raised the two of you! Aren't you glad someone worse didn't find you crying on the side of the road? So many bad things could have happened to you!"

He is making some valid points.

I sighed, my shoulders slumping. "She should be with the league, let's go."