Chapter 12

When Nic turned around, his eyes were dark and dilated with desire. "Oh, Little One." Nic whispered licking his lips as I lay there on the bed panting. "I'm going to have you screaming so loud, packs in Asia will hear you." Moaning softly I gave him a once over before smirking at him.
"Are you sure you've got what that takes, Alpha?" I teased while licking my own lips and dragging my right foot up the bed slowly until it was level with my left knee.
Nic growled and climbed onto the bed, sliding his right thigh between my own. "I wouldn't tease me, beautiful. I don't think you'll like the consequences." He kissed me then, hard and passionate. His lips were soft, yet un-wielding in their pursuit of pleasure. Nic groaned and sat up, pulling me with him. His hands slipped under the back of my shirt, sliding the material over my skin the farther up his wandering hands traveled. Nic pulled away to pull the shirt over my head, and then his eyes raked over my body, his eyes darkening even more as his gaze burned a trail down my throat, slowly traveling down my chest, and finally landed on my hardened nipples.
Nic groaned and ran his thumbs over the hardened buds, eliciting a soft gasp of surprise from me, the warmth from his skin an electrifying change from the cold air in the room. Nic's eyes flicked to mine and then back to my heavy breasts, and he leaned forward and took my right nipple in his mouth, using the tip of his tongue to toy with the tiny bud. As Nic used his other hand to knead it's twin, I slid my fingers through the silky strands of his hair, and let my head fall back in bliss.
After a couple of minutes, Nic's mouth and hand switched focus, and the wet warmth of his tongue on my cold left nipple made shivers of pleasure race down my spine.
Moaning I pulled his face up, and kissed him passionately before slowly falling back, holding our faces together so his weight was pressing firmly against me, holding me down.
Nic moves his mouth to tease my throat with soft kisses and bites, as his hands traveled down to tightly grip my thighs, and he rolled his erection against the lace covering my pussy.
"Nic.." I moaned his name as he continued to roll his groin against me, the friction between our clothes driving me crazy with arousal. "Stop teasing me, Nic." I groaned pushing him off me and straddling him. I raised my body so that our groins were barely touching, and trailed my eyes over his torso.
Nic lay there panting, his eyes wide with wonder as he stared at me in return. "Now who's teasing, baby?" He rasped gliding his hands up my thighs. "I want to taste you, sweetheart, let me taste you." Nic's mumble echoed around the room as he grabbed my hips and tried to pull me up.
I shook my head no and kissed his chest. Nic growled and tightened his hold on my hips, but I wanted to please him this time. Without anything going wrong. I could feel my cheeks heating at the memory of the last and only time I tried to suck Nic's beautiful cock. "I want to please you for a change, love." I mumbled leaving a trail of kisses down his chest, stopping to leave one on each of his abs. "You've pleased me on more than one occasion, and I want to try again." I mumbled meeting his eyes as I made to slide his sweats down. Nic lifted his hips so that I could pull the material down, and I pulled them straight off his body.
Moaning I grabbed his erection and lay down on my stomach between his legs. I licked his tip and his salty sweet taste saturated my tastebuds. Wrapping my lips around the head of Nic's cock, I rolled my tongue around to help wet my lips, and began sucking him further into my mouth. "Alright, but no biting this time, Little One." Nic joked as he rested his hands on the bed by his thighs.
I eased my mouth up and down his cock, using my tongue to spread my saliva around to help the process. Nic's groans encouraged me to go farther, and the more of his cock that passed my lips, the wetter I became. It was sexy pleasing him like this. Hearing his groans of pleasure because of what I was doing to him, it was sexy.
"Fuck, baby, your mouth feels so good." Nic groaned feathering my hair between his fingers. I gagged slightly as the tip of his cock finally hit the back of my throat, and I began to panic. "Easy baby, you gotta relax your throat. Take what you can, build up to it." Nic whispered gently holding my head, not with any force in either direction, just enough to get my attention so he knew I was listening.
I relaxed my throat and did as he said, easing my mouth back up and down, slowly sliding further until my nose was pressed against the trimmed hair of Nic's happy trail. "Fuck!" He growled throwing his head back against the pillows.
Moving my hand under my panties I slid my fingers against my slick folds. I moaned around him as I gently rocked my hips, my fingers parting my folds with each thrust. I released Nic's cock with a wet pop and moaned looking up at him. "Nic, I don't want to wait anymore." Nic pulled me to him, my hand slipping from my underwear, and kissed me. He rolled us over so that he was above me, and slid my underwear down my legs.
A knock at the bedroom door interrupted, but I wasn't having any of that. "Go the fuck away!" I yelled pulling Nic's face back to my own, smiling against his lips. The person at the door grumbled but their footsteps receded. "Now mate me, baby." I whispered wrapping my legs around Nic's hips.
Our lips met once again, and Nic lines his cock up with my entrance. "Tell me if you need me to stop, Little One." He whispered as he began pressing his way into my wet channel. I winced as his tip pushed through the tight muscles, but relaxed and took deep breaths as Nic paused to let me adjust. I nodded my head for him to continue and he slid the rest of the way in inch by inch, pausing periodically to let my walls adjust to his size.
"Fuck Nic." I moaned as he fully settled inside me. "So fucking big, but don't move yet!" I growled as he started to pull out. I groaned and leaned up to kiss his chest. "Move, Nic, please move!" I begged moving my hips against him.
Nic's thrusts were slow and cautious at first, but the more I moaned and writhed beneath him, the faster and harder they got. In no time he had my thighs by his chest, his hands gripping the undersides and holding my legs up. Nic was pounding away, his hips firing like pistons as he grunted above me. My arms were wrapped around his back, my nails leaving my mark against the muscles there. "Fuck, Little One, I'm so close." Nic growled picking up his pace.
I moaned and kissed him before pulling away and kissing his shoulder. "Me too, baby, me too. God you feel so fucking good inside of me!" I moaned as that heady rush of euphoria spread down my body, my muscles clenching in anticipation.
Nic's growl sped across my skin, and pushed my climax closer faster. "Fucking bloody hell you're tight, Sen!" Nic buried his head in the crook of my neck and scraped his elongated canines against my skin. "I want to mark you, Little Mate. I want everyone to know you're mine." He groaned and slowed his hips. I nodded and he licked my neck before sinking his teeth in. The pain mixed with the pleasure of his cock sliding in and out of me sent me to the edge, and as the pain from the mating mark turned into the pleasure from the mating bond, I climaxed.
Sinking my own canines into the junction of Nic's neck and shoulder, I clamped my thighs around his hips. Nic's growl sent shockwaves through my body and I came again, Nic stilling as his cock pulsed inside of me. I moaned as the warmth of his cum filled me, and as my canines retracted, I licked the fresh mark.
Nic followed suit and kissed my shoulder as I gingerly trailed my fingers up and down his back. "Holy hell." I planted out of breath. "Why did we wait so long to feel like this, again?" I asked as Nic chuckled and slid his semi-hard cock from my heat. "I love you, Nicaise, and I'm so glad that I found you." I whispered kissing him again.
Nic rolled off of me and pulled me close to him, holding my body against his own. "I love you too, Asena. I waited more than long enough to find you, but you were more than ten billion percent worth it." He whispered kissing my new mark. I giggled and ran my finger against his. "It's beautiful. My name looks stunning on your neck." He sighed and let out a yawn. I gave him a small smile and closed my eyes, falling asleep in my mates arms.
The next morning the sun woke me up, I was sore everywhere. Stretching I yawned and rolled over, coming face to face with a sleeping Nic. I smiled and leaned up on my elbow. He's so beautiful. I got up and slowly made my way to the en suite. I threw lavender Epsom salts in the Eago and placed a rose scented bath bomb in as well. Turning on the water I used the toilet and pulled my hair up in a messy bun before sliding in. As the jets massaged the sore muscles all over my body in all the right ways, I lay back and closed my eyes. Getting lost in my thoughts I moaned softly as I felt the kinks dissipate.
"How are you feeling?" Nic's voice startled me and I jumped, spinning to look at him in surprise. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, love." He mumbled sliding in the tub behind me. Nic massaged my shoulders and I rotated my head, stretching my neck muscles out.
I sighed and rested my back against his chest. "I'm okay, just a bit sore. I was just lost in my own thoughts. We're finally fully mated, Nic!" I giggled wiggling against him in excitement. Nic stilled my hips under the bubbles and groaned.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Little One." He said moving his hands to my belly and leaning his head against my shoulder. "I still can't believe that we're mated either, Little One. It's surreal." Nic hummed pulling my hands above the bubbles and playing with my fingers. He kissed my shoulder before climbing out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his hips.
I climbed out behind him and grabbed my robe, pulling it over my arms and tying it around my waist. The inside was lined with plush white long loop terry cloth, and the outer shell was super soft brushed microfiber in a stunning aqua. It was a gift from my dad before I left. Nic and I made our way to the closet before getting dressed. I groaned as he pulled on a dark grey v-neck that outlined his broad shoulders and a pair of low-hung dark wash blue jeans. How the hell is he so damn sexy?
"Little One." Nic gave me a warning look and I pressed my thighs together. Even when Nic looked pissed he screamed fuckable. "Clear your thoughts, Little Mate, or we won't be leaving this room anytime soon." Nic groaned leaving the closet. I sighed and pulled on a matching violet bra and panty set. I sighed examining all of my clothes, deciding to match Nic. I pulled on a tight-fitting, dark grey v-neck, a pair of dark wash betta butt jeans, and a pair of black heeled booties.
Walking out of the closet I watched as Nic pulled on a pair of black Timberlands. Smiling I walked over to him and kneeled down at his feet. "Baby, here. Let me." I said tying his boots. I really just wanted to tease him. After tying his boots I ran my hands up his legs, using his thighs to stand up, giving him a perfect view of my chest. Once up I kissed him and made my way for the door. "Lets go eat, baby." I said adding a tiny bit more sway to my hips. Nic groaned and followed me out of the door.
Slapping my ass, and sending jolts through my body and straight to my core, Nic walked passed me but stopped before turning back around as I moaned. "Fuck.......babe, turn back around, I know what I want to eat." He growled marching back over to me. I squealed with laughter and raced past him down the stairs.
Nic chased after me until we reached the kitchen. Cade raised an eyebrow at me as Vince and Vanadey gave me secretive knowing smiles. I smiled back at them and Cade cleared his throat. "Is he that bad in bed, Luna? That you'd be running away from him the next morning?" He asked popping a cherry in his mouth as he looked at Nic and I'd outfits. "Is the coordination thing like a compensation thing?" He continued as my face turned red from embarrassment.
Nic growled and Shadow made an appearance. "Considering we've measured cocks before, Beta, I wouldn't be commenting on my performance. I can assure you, my mate is fully satisfied when matters come to the bedroom." He snarled wrapping his arms around my waist.
I smiled at him and slapped his arm. "He was just teasing us, Nic. You obviously performed well. A mating mark doesn't take to a wolf unless they were climaxing." I mumbled as my cheeks flamed even more. Vince and Vanadey gasped and rushed over tilting my head every which way oohing and awing over it. Nic growled when Vince tried to touch it, so what did my Beta do? He walked over to Nic and decided to examine his mark.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed a banana. Peeling it I met Nic's eyes as Addey and Vince cooed over how their little baby was growing up. I met Nic's eyes as I put the banana in my mouth, and deciding to play with him, I put it a bit farther than the one bite, wrapped my lips around it, and pulled it back a little before harshly biting off the tip.
Nic's eyes went from dark with lust to wide with worry as he cupped his crotch. Cade burst out laughing and choked on his cherry, while Vince and Addey gave us all confused looks. "What?" They asked looking between us. "What's so funny?"
"That was not funny. At all. That gave me sympathy pains. Actually, they weren't sympathy pains, I know what that feels like." Nic groaned walking over to the cabinet and grabbing himself a bowl.
Which caused Cade's face to grow red with amusement as he continued to cackle. "You've bit his cock?!" He gasped his laughter becoming that silent breathless laughter that happens when you laugh too much.
Putting my half-eaten banana down, I glanced at Nic frowning before walking out of the room.
Vince slapped Cade's arm and glared at him. "Unless you want the same treatment, babe, I suggest you shut up!" He growled in Cade's ear, which sobered his laughter up real quick. He apologized lowly and the room grew silent as the awkward tension rose.
"Did I say something wrong?" I heard Nic ask the group confused. I rolled my eyes and stomped up the stairs. Fucking males. I made my way all the way to our bedroom before Nic tried to use the mate link to talk to me. I growled and blocked him out, slamming and locking the bedroom door behind me.