Thunder + Mischief + Billionaires = A HUGE mess!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The tension in the quin jet was so thick, it could be cut by a knife (not that we had shortage of them). No body uttered a single word throughout the whole journey. Director Fury had radioed Natasha to check in on our progress and she answered accordingly. Except that conversation, everything was quiet.

Our prisoner was strapped in tightly to a seat and Tony bet no one could take him out from there.

Little did he know...

I was sitting on the seat parallel to Loki's, cleaning my daggers and my throwing knives, while Steve and Tony were standing in front of me in a defensive manner. Looking at Steve's face I could make out that he still had his suspicions on our criminal giving in so easily.

I sat in my position for a while and then decided that I needed some interaction in life so I decided to move.

"I'm gonna go and check on Nat.", I told the men softly keeping a hand on Steve's shoulder. Steve smiled a little at me and nodded. Tony on the other hand beamed at me to which I responded with a nod.

"Do you mind switching with me?", I asked the agent who accompanied us.

"Not at all Ma'am. The seat is all yours.", He said standing up.

"Thank you.", I replied. He nodded and went over to sit in my seat.

"Hi...", I greeted our pilot sitting on the chair next to hers, sighing.

"Hey. How are things back there?", She asked. I scoffed and looked over my head to see that the situation was same as I had left it a few minutes ago.

"How do you think, Nat? We have the literal God of mischief in our quin jet and Fred and George over there aren't really best friends.", I commented. The assassin smirked at my Harry Potter reference.

"Eh... They'll come around. But I sure do hope it's after we reached the heli carrier. I don't know how will I explain to Fury that how did Captain America and Iron Man have all their hair pulled out of their heads.", She replied making me laugh silently. She too flashed a smile towards me.

"I don't like it.", Whispered Steve all of a sudden.

"Oh here begins the fun.", I said hearing that. "What say we eavesdrop on their conversation?", I asked my partner.

"I thought you'd never ask.", She replied. We then perked our ears to listen up on the conversation behind us.

"What? Rock of ages giving up so easy?", Tony questioned.

"I don't remember it being so easy. This guy packs a wallop.", Steve snapped.

"Still you're pretty spry, for an older fella." Steve shot an offended look at the billionaire standing in front of him. This didn't affect the man with the goatee and he went on.

"What's your thing, Pilates?", He asked.

"What?", Steve countered.

"Nat a completely hypothetical question: if a cat fight breaks out between Steve and Tony, who do you think will win?", I asked seeing the conversation behind us.

"Hard to tell. Steve's shield is Vibranium and Tony suit is metal.", The other commented.

"Hmm. I feel bad for that guy though. The one I just switched with."

"That's Jefferson."

"Oh then he totally deserves it.", I replied.

Natasha laughed along with me. Suddenly, a few claps of thunder were heard out of nowhere and created some turbulence.