Heart Monitor

based of : 1x06
words : 3135

Stiles had called you later that night to explain that his dad had gotten hurt at the School

Stiles had called you later that night to explain that his dad had gotten hurt at the School. It was something along the line of the Alpha turning up and Scott choosing to save Alison over his dad. If what Stiles said was true, he really wasn't looking like the model best friend right now.

So to say the first lesson was intense, was an understatement. Stiles refused to listen to anything Scott had to say, while Scott was trying his best to apologise, and you were right in the middle.

"Still not talking to me?" The boy begins. He sighs turning to me, "Y/n, will you please ask Stiles if his dad's okay"

Your eyes widen, "Really?", Scott only replies with his puppy eyes. Your eyes roll, "Stiles, Scott would like to know if your dad's okay"

"Tell Scott that my dad isn't quite dead" The other boy speaks.

"Stiles say's that his dad is not quite dead", sometimes you felt like you were friends with two children who hadn't learnt the meaning of petty yet.

"He knows I feel really bad about it right?"

You sigh, turning back over to Stiles, "Scott feels really bad for what happened" Stiles doesn't answer.

"Okay, what if I told him that i'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I even went to Derek for help" your mouth opens at Scott's words, not expecting that.

Still, you turn back to Stiles, "Scott says-"

"I'd say he's an idiot for trusting him!" He snaps before I had even finished my sentence yet.

You almost time the amount of minutes it take for Stiles to give in. Within the seconds, he's turned round to you and Scott.

"What'd he say?"

--

You follow the boys out of the classroom, falling in between the two as you walk down the halls.

"What? He wants you to tap into your animal side?" Stiles questions.

"Isn't that the opposite of what you should be doing. I mean anytime you get angry, you end up trying to kill someone " You say.

"That someone usually being us" Stiles adds.

"I know, that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it"

"Well hows he gonna teach you to do that?" He asks.

Scott shrugs, "I don't know, I don't think he knows either". So Derek was the only other werewolf in Beacon Hills and he had no idea how to help Scott. Well that was just great. I guess it was an improvement than just threatening the boy. See, character development.

"Okay, when are you seeing him again?"

Scott ignores Stiles' question, "He told me just to not worry about it and act like everything's normal-" Stiles stops him, pressing his hand into Scott's chest.