Lunar Eclipse

Based off : 3x12
Words : 2426

A/n - right at the end up this part there's a reference to 2x03 (if you can't remember).

All you could do was watch

All you could do was watch. You watched and watched for hours. Every minute passing, making you worry that bit more. How were you suppose just stand idly by while they were almost dead? You didn't know what you'd do if one of them didn't wake up. If one of them did actually die.

"Y/n" You hear a voice behind you speak as you move your hand from your face. "Can we talk?" Isaac asks. You nod, as you follow him in a more private area in the clinic.

"What is it?" You question the boy as he leans on to one of the metal tables.

There were many things you and Isaac had yet to talk about : you almost dying, Deaton telling you to be Stiles' emotional tether and you still had yet to even think about telling him that you kiss Stiles, again. You weren't even sure whether you wanted to tell him. It wasn't like before, you did it to stop Stiles' panic attack, right?

"It's just erm recently, somethings been different" He begins.

"That probably has something to do with the whole human sacrifices, or the alpha pack going around trying to kill Derek, or maybe the fact that my two best friends and Allison are half dead which makes no sense to me-" You pause having noticed that you were just rambling, "Sorry"

The boy still smiles at your words, "I'm not talking about that" You knew exactly what he was getting at, "I guess it's one of the down sides of having a supernatural sense of smell"

"Isaac, what are you trying to say?"

"I know you kissed Stiles" Oh.

"You don't understand, I know it sounds bad but you have to let me explain." He doesn't speak so you take that as your time to continue, "He was having a panic attack and by me kissing him, it stopped it. That's the only reason." Or so you told yourself.

"It's not just that." You knew what he was getting at but Stiles was your best friend, you were suppose to spend time with him. "I don't want to be your second choice, especially when I'm suppose to be your boyfriend" It was then his words came out like cries, the boy's eyes soon starting to water. Though, you looked the same.

You move your hand into his, "Your not second choice, you never were" You try to convince.

"I notice, maybe when you think I don't but," He pauses as if debating what to say next, "I love you Y/n, but I can't love someone who loves someone else "

"Isaac, this can't be it. I love you."

The boy lightly shakes his head, dropping his hand from yours, "No, you don't"

After them words had left his lips, you knew that was it. It was over. You knew what he said was right, you just didn't want to believe it. How were you suppose to? It seemed as if everyone else knew your feelings but you ; Noah, Stiles and now Isaac. It wouldn't even surprise you if Scott knew.