Silverfinger

Based of : 3x17
Words : 3125

The last thing you remember was Isaac picking you up from the floor

The last thing you remember was Isaac picking you up from the floor. Everything else had just seemed to blur. You remember them people, in masks. They all wore black with their glowing yellow eyes. There were five of them, you think. You couldn't quite remember. Then again, you were intoxicated at the time.

As your eyes open that bit more, you realised where you were. Stiles' room. You were safe now. You went to sit up, feeling s sharp sting come from behind your ear.

"Oh hey, you're awake" You hear Stiles speak as he moves from his desk over to where you laid in his bed.

Your hand moves to the mark on your ear, "What happened?"

"We don't know yet. Isaac didn't really tell me much when he dropped you off." He explains. You didn't know where Scott was or Isaac. You remember Scott being there when they found you on the floor.

Your eyes move to the clock sat next to Stiles' bed, 3am. "Why are you still awake?" You question the boy. You of all people knew how little sleep he was getting anyway, this wasn't going to help.

"I was waiting until I knew you were okay" He admits.

His words bring a smile to your lips, "Well I'm okay. So, you should sleep" He nods at your words before moving from the bed.

"You want anything? Food? Water?" He asks. If you were honest, you just wanted to know Stiles was asleep and okay next to you.

"No, it's okay" You tell him.

The boy flashes you one more smile before leaving to get changed in his bathroom. The two of you had always had a way of doing things while spending the night. If you stayed at Stiles', he'd get changed in his bathroom before joining you again, and, if Stiles stayed at yours, you'd get changed in the bathroom. You didn't know why you did it. It just seemed to be how things happened.

Since you had already been spending most night's at Stiles', you had some old clothes sat above his dresser. You were still in your outfit from the party, you couldn't wait any longer to get out of it. So you do so, making your way over to the dresser. You took out a pair of shorts from the pile that were clean. You then went in search for a t-shirt. Just when you thought you had found one, it didn't take you long to realise it wasn't clean. You look down at what you were wearing now. You couldn't really wear this.

You huff before leaving the room, you couldn't shout to Stiles since Noah would be asleep. So, you opt to just walk over to the bathroom door. You lean on it as you spoke, "Hey Stiles" You made sure your voice was loud enough so he could hear you but not too loud to wake up Noah in the other room.

"Yeah?" His voice called back.

You pause, debating whether what you were about to ask was wrong. But it shouldn't be. You had borrowed so many of Stiles' clothes before. Some of them still in your wardrobe at home. Things were different now. You were older, and with everything between you two, was it too far? Well, it was even that or sleep in your bra, so.