More Bad Than Good

Based off : 3x14
Words : 3840

You and Stiles still go to follow after Scott

You and Stiles still go to follow after Scott. Luckily, Stiles had the flashlight, you could at least see where you were going. Although, even with the flashlight, you didn't see Scott running into you. The three of you let out a scream until realising it was just each other.

"I think we found something" Stiles tells Scott.

Scott nods, "So did I"

Stiles leads the way to the little cave you had found earlier. You had thought nothing of it until you noticed the toys and coat that laid within it. It was a den of sorts.

"It's a coyote den." As Stiles spoke, the three of you walked deeper into the cave.

"Werecoyote" Scott guesses. You thought you had seen everything but this was different. You assumed it was like when Jackson turned into the kanima. The shape it took reflecting the person who they are.

Your hands brush over the coat, "Just after I thought I had seen everything" A girl turning into a coyote had now been added to that list.

Stiles joins you, "That, that coat, it's Malia's" He tells you, "It's the same one she was wearing in the photo" The photo from her bedroom.

"We shouldn't be in here" Scott says.

You watch as Stiles' brows narrow, "What do you mean?"

"She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's going to be everywhere" He explains.

"Okay, so where is she going to go now?" You ask.

The boy shrugs, "I don't know"

"Can you track her down now? You think you got her scent?" What were you even suppose to do if Scott found her?

"Maybe, I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf" Scott still wasn't in control. "I'm still worried that if do it, I won't be able to turn back" He'd turn into a second version of Peter.

"Like Peter" You add.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help" Who? Who was going to help you understand why a girl had turned into a coyote? "This is basically a crime scene, right? I think this might be a little out of my boss's league"

"And more in my dad's" Stiles answers.

So that's what you did, well Stiles did. He called his dad who showed up with himself and few other deputies. He searched through the den before coming back over to the three of you with something in hand. You assumed it was something from the den, something of Malia's.

"You sure it was her?" Noah asks.

"I look her right in the eyes, they glowed just like mine"

You agree with Scott's words, "No coyotes eyes or even animal for that matter, eyes would glow like that." You add.