Venomous

Based off : 2x05
words : 2321

Apparently the thing that had killed your dad was called the kanima

Apparently the thing that had killed your dad was called the kanima. Some type of jaguar that goes after murderers. You didn't know what Scott and Stiles thought, but you, Stiles or your dad hadn't killed anyone. So, what the hell actually is this thing?

"Hey" You lift your head as Jackson takes the seat next to you, "Testicle left and right" He says over to Scott and Stiles. "What the hell is a kanima?"

The three of you turn to the boy, eyes widened. However, it was then Coach decided begin the lesson, "Quick warning before we begin a review. Some of you, like Mccall, might want to start your own study groups because tomorrows mid-term is so profoundly difficult, i'm not even sure I could pass it. Okay i need a volunteer to answer the first question on the bored" You took that as your cue to turn back to Jackson.

"Paralysed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?"

Stiles nods, "I'm familiar with the sensation"

"I'm familiar with how it looks" You add, referring back to the night in the car garage.

"Wait" Scott starts as Jackson turns to him, "Why would Derek test you? Why does he think it's you?" The boy questions.

"How should I know?"

"Shouldn't we be asking who Derek is gonna test next instead of why? Wait," You pause as you turn to the back of the classroom where your sister sat, "Do they think it's Lydia?"

Jackson shrugs, "I don't know all I heard was her name and something to do with chemistry" He explains before Coach comes behind the four of you.

"Jackson!" Coach yells making Scott and Stiles turn back around, "Do you have something you would like to share with the class?"

"Erm, just an undying admiration for my coach"

The man smiles, "That's really kind of you. Now shut up! Anybody else?"

Scott then turns around to you, "How do we know it's not her?" He asks me.

You had yet to mention to Scott the whole thing about you seeing Peter Hale running around school and in your dreams. You had also not mention had Lydia was going through the same thing.

"Look Scott, whatever is going on with Lydia, it's not like you" You begin to explain.

"Not like a shape-shifter?"

You nod, "It's something different and I think in some kind of twin way, it's effecting me too. But, whatever it is, she's not the kanima" You tell him.

"What? How come you haven't told us any of this until now?" Stiles snaps turning around to you.

"Stilinski!" Coach yells making Stiles turn back around.