Bill Cipher

(FYI: When Bill is talking, its going to be slanted. Sort of like what happened to Axel with the bold letters.)

As the blue flame outside the mansion window got brighter, so did the dark sky. Loud laughter was heard until a full illuminati was shown. It was a yellow triangle with a top hat and a bow tie. It's laughter continued to get louder.

"How did I get here?"

"W-Who are you?!" Dewey yelled.

"I'm your worse nightmare, kid!"

"Who are you though?!"

"The names Bill Cipher! I see someone made a deal with me!"

"W-What?" Huey asked.

"Someone touched the hand on my grave! It was someone with this blood type!" Dewey looked up at Bill.

"W-What?" Dewey stuttered, tears now forming in his eyes.

"I think the kid might have had a green hoodie."

Dewey's heart broke in half from the sound of this. Tears began to slide down his face but he tried to hide it.

"Easy kid!"

Bill snapped his fingers and time suddenly paused. The only people that were still moving were Bill and Dewey. Dewey looked around, frightened.

Bill flew next to Dewey. He could see the fear in Dewey's eyes as he got closer.

"Is there anything particular that you would like?" Dewey began to look to the floor and think. His tears stilled in his eyes.

"I just want my brother back..." he whimpered. Bill opened his hand. It lit a blue flame. Dewey took a step back.

"Do you wanna make a deal? I'll bring your brother back. You just have to do something for me!"

Dewey inched his hand forward but stopped. He looked at Bill.

"What do you want exactly?"

"I'll tell you after you make the deal." So with that, Dewey shook Bill's hand. The flame spread to Dewey's hand.

"Alright. What do you want?"

"Hmmmm...so many options! Let me think. Eeny, meeny, miny-" He paused. He looked up at Dewey with a smile. He still hadn't let go of Dewey's hand.

"You!" Bill then jumped into Dewey's body. Dewey's soul jumped out of his body. Bill was now controlling Dewey's body. His evil laughter continued.

"What?!"

"Sorry kid! But you don't deserve this body."

Bill stood up and tried to walk around. He walked to a near mirror.

"I haven't been in a body in what seems like forever!"

"Give me my body back!"

"That's not gonna work! Now...where is your brother?"

"That's why I made a deal with you! Now, bring Louie back!"

"Sorry kid! But it doesn't work like that!"

Bill snapped his fingers. Time continued where it had left off.

"Oh thank god that illuminate is gone!" Huey stated. He looked at Dewey.

"Hey. You good?"

"I'm fine! Never felt better!"

"Huey!!! Don't listen to him! That's Bill!" Bill turned around and stared at Dewey's ghost. The family gathered out of the kitchen.