Strange Behavior

Dewey watched Bill control his body. He knew that he wasn't getting his body back anytime soon.

"Dumb Bill." Dewey muttered. Dewey looked at his body.

"Hmmm...I can't just call him Bill." Dewey began to think of a name.

"Dumb Dill..."

"I'm gonna get some pep from the kitchen. Then, we can continue thinking how we're going to find Scrooge." Huey stated. He looked at Dill.

"Do you want anything, Dewey?"

"Sure! I'll have a soda!" Huey stared at him puzzled.

"Do you mean pep?"

"Uhh...yeah."

Huey walked into the kitchen and began to talk to himself. This was normal though. Dewey followed.

"Dewey has been acting strange. He just called pep, soda. I've been hearing him talking to himself. I've also been seeing him talking to air! I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm just gonna stay out of it for now."

Dewey sat on the counter next to where Huey was. He had a lot of fear in him. He couldn't tell his family because right now, he was technically dead. Bill had taken over.

Huey walked out of the kitchen. Dewey continued to follow his brother. The red triplet walked up to Dill and handed him the pep.

"Mmm, people food!" He whispered. Huey stared at Dill.

"What?"

"I didn't say anything!"

Huey adjusted his head to be looking at the tv. Though, he kept his eyes locked on Dill.

Dill opened the pep, held it in the air, and began to dump into his mouth from a foot above. Huey snatched the can away from Dill.

"Dewey! What's going on?! You've been acting really strange ever since that Bill guy left! You're pouring pep into your mouth while holding it a foot into the air! You've been talking to yourself a lot lately! You've been laughing like a demon! So what is it? What is going on?!" Dill stayed quiet.

"What are you talking about, red? I'm Bluey!"

"Dewey hates that name! Who are you?!"

"I'm your worst nightmare kid!" Bill jumped out of Dewey's body, leaving the blue triplet's body dead on the floor. Dewey saw that Bill was no longer in his body. Because of that, Dewey pounced back into the body. He sat up and started to breathe heavily.

"Bill!! Leave them alone!" Dewey yelled, still trying to catch his breath.

"You made a deal with me, kid!"

Huey looked at Dewey in fear.

"W-What?" Huey stuttered. "Why did you make a deal with him? What did you even ask for?!" Dewey looked down. A tear ventured its way down the end of Dewey's beak.

"I-I just asked to have Louie back. I didn't know it would lead to this. I-I'm sorry..." Dewey stuttered. Another tear swept down his beak as he said it. Huey stared at Dewey, worried. He placed his hand onto his younger brother's shoulder.

"I understand." Huey stated.

"Geez! Can we get this pathetic drama over with?"

Huey and Dewey glared at Bill.

"Alright! You got to possess my body! Now it's time for your side of the deal!" Dewey yelled.

"I didn't get your body completely so you don't get your side of the deal."