Run

Louie stared at Axel. Dipper and Mabel saw Louie staring at something and looked in his direction. They gasped. Mabel stepped backwards but Dipper began to walk up to it. Louie held his arm out in front of Dipper to stop him. So the three just stared.

"Run..." Louie whispered. "Go find a good and secure hiding spot. I'll catch up." So the twins did as Louie had said and hid in the spot that Dipper had found the journal. Dipper through a rock at the system and they were locked underground.

"Louie! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Listen Axel! I know what your little scheme is! I'm not falling for it!"

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

Louie was taken aback from the cursing. Axel's eyes then began to turn green. It looked like green blood was dripping down from behind Axel's eye sockets. Louie shivered.

"Sooo...you figured out what's going to happen?"

Louie nodded as his face turned pale.

"Let's just make sure this doesn't get out!"

Axel ran up to Louie and tried to tackle him to the ground. Though, Louie ran off to the side, causing Axel to bang his head on a tree.

Louie began to sprint through the forest. The low branches cut Louie's legs, causing blood to splatter behind him. He didn't stop though.

He took a quick glance behind him and Axel wasn't behind him anymore. Louie sighed of relief. Though, Louie banged his head on a branch and fell to the ground. He had been knocked out.

————————————————————————

Dewey slammed the door of the money bin open and ran straight to the library. This was rare for him but it was to save his family. When he reached the doors, he knocked on it gently. Dewey stepped backwards as the doors opened wide. Mrs Quackvaster stood at the door.

"Can I help you?"

"I need help. I need to know how to cause a powerful source."

Mrs Quackvaster didn't move. Though, she didn't talk either.

"Can I go in?"

Mrs Quackvaster stood off to the side and let him in. She stayed silent. It was strange.

Dewey walked through the walkways of the books. He searched isles and isles of books. He picked every single book up just to make sure. History, science, fantasy, adventure, mysteries, you name it!

He looked and looked for over an hour until something caught his eye. It was shining in the sun. Dewey walked to it and picked it up. The cover read: How To Cause A Powerful Source. Dewey had never felt more relieved in his life.

"Finally." He muttered. He slammed the book on a near table and sat down. He opened it up and began to mutter each of the pages he found.

"Powerful source for mammals...powerful source for dragons...powerful source for...Glomgold?" He skimmed the pages one by one until he found what he was looking for.

"Powerful sources for demons. Perfect. I wonder if this will get rid of that dumb Bill Cipher?" He read the instructions in his head. His wide smile of relief turned to a frown of despair.

"Magic? I don't know how to do magic!" He slammed his head onto the table and let out a loud, long groan.

"This is hopeless! We're never gonna get Scrooge back! We're never gonna get rid of Axel or Bill! We're never going to find Louie! Might as well just give up while I have a chance." He slammed his head back down onto  the table and let out another loud, long groan. Then he perked up.