Chapter 2: Mating With Kate!

Humphrey pounces on top of Kate and goes nose to nose with Kate, and then Humphrey licked her belly making her moan a little in pleasure.

Kate: (Moaning) Ah! Ah! Oh yeah! That feels so good Humphrey!

Humphrey: Well, you're going to love this then Kate!

Humphrey starts kissing Kate and starts nibbling at her right ear, Humphrey then starts licking her belly again and then starts dipping his cock in and out of Kate's pussy, thrusting his cock in and out faster and faster and harder and harder making Kate moan loudly and start to howl a little.

Kate: (Moaning) Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! OHHHHHHHHH! (Howls a little)

Humphrey then continued this for 3 hours then stops and puts his cock right in front of Kate's mouth for her to suck it, Kate after she stopped panting; she then started sucking on Humphrey's dick making him moan in pleasure.

Humphrey: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh yeah! That's what i'm talking about! Ohhhhhhhhh!!

Kate continued this and it reached the point that Humphrey's dick went so deep in her mouth that when Humphrey humped his dick went right up and down her throat making Humphrey moan loudly and howl loudly!

Humphrey: (Moaning and Howling Loudly) Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! (Howls Loudly)

Humphrey's howl was so loud that it bounced off the walls of the den and echoed all around them but they didn't care if anyone heard that so they continued for 6 hours then Kate stops for Humphrey to catch his breath and pant a little bit!

Humphrey: (Heavy Panting) Wow! You really know how to turn a wolf on, do you Kate?

Kate: Yeah! I guess I do Humphrey! Now, what are you going to do next with me Humphrey?

Humphrey: Hm? I know! I know exactly what to do next with you Kate!

Humphrey went near Kate's belly and licks it again to expose her boobs and then start to suck on them making Kate moan loudly and howl for hours feeling all the pleasure in Humphrey doing it!

Kate: (Moans Loudly In Pleasure) Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHH!! (Howls loudly)

Humphrey did this for so long that Kate started to shriek loudly making echoes all around the den. Humphrey then continued to fuck and mate with Kate for 9 hours then Humphrey stops for Kate to get a breather!

Kate: (Heavy Panting) Wow! You really wanted to mate with me, do you Humphrey?

Humphrey: I do! I really do Kate!

After that, Kate nibbled on Humphrey's left ear, after that Humphrey then licks Kate's belly once again for 2 hours and then asks Kate something after that!