IMPORTANT ! PLEASE READ !

A/N: Hi everyone ! Okay, I know I've been absent for awhile, and that's because I've been working my butt on this story non-stop ever since my Rei x Reader one-shot. ( I mentioned this at the end of that story in my end notes.)

This story is written to be a week long celebration for Mother's Day, starting on the 3rd of May and ending on May 10th. Every day, I am going to publish a chapter for this story, following the week leading up to Mother's Day. However, I won't post a chapter on the 8th or 9th due to the layout I have intended for the story. The time theme goes along with publishing and time in the US even though I know Japan is a day ahead.

Now, this is the most important part of this please read section. The warnings for this story. I advise you read them beforehand so you know if there's anything in the story that you aren't or wouldn't be comfortable reading about.

WARNING: This story contains yaoi ( malexmale ), slight mpreg ( male pregnancy ), omegaverse, mentions of death, sad themes, occasional angst,and comfort for loss. If you are uncomfortable with any of the themes mentioned above, please DO NOT READ.

One final thing is that I would like to mention my inspiration for this story.

I was heavily influenced by two television performances for this work. One was a dance by Derek Hough and Bindi Irwin from Dancing With the Stars, and the other was a shadow performance by Attraction from Britain's Got Talent. Ironically, both performances included the same song, Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis in which you can probably see is the name of this fanfiction. I combined the two performances to create my own scenario that I hope you guys enjoy as much as I do.

But that scenario won't actually take place until the last chapter which will be published on May 10th.

Ok, I think I've rambled on long enough.

I hope you all enjoy !