Chapter Eight

The next day (Saturday)

Los Crackheados

CrackheadTae:
full homo

TheonlyJun:
Taehyun stop
I'm not in the mood

Hyuka:
aww we're just kidding
pls don't be mad
Seen 11:55 a.m.
—————

Yeonjun laid there, on his bed, wallowing in his sorrow. The truth was, he didn't want to have his daily joking session with Kai and Tae because of the encounter that he and Soobin had shared. All the memories quickly flooding his head once again.

The night before

After Yeonjun and Soobin had went to go get coffee, they returned to Yeonjun's house. They both sat there watching a movie, cuddled up on the couch. They were both interested in what was happening in the movie, until Yeonjun had a little idea. His idea involved him getting much, much closer to Soobin. After thinking his plan through, he put his head on Soobin's shoulder. Soobin looked down, not paying much attention to it, and then went back to watching the movie.

Although that part of Yeonjun's plan did not work, he still had the second half of it left. After a few seconds, he started rubbing Soobin's thigh with his hand. Even though the two were close, so close to the point where they held hands at school, or wherever they went together, they never touched each others inner thighs. To Soobin, that meant that you were in a relationship with person, and Yeonjun was fully aware of that.

Soobin quickly pushed Yeonjun's hand off. His face showing so much disbelief. Yeonjun looked up to see a reaction that he definitely wasn't expecting. There was nothing but silence, until Soobin finally spoke.

"Hyung, I don't feel comfortable like this," He paused before looking Yeonjun straight in the eyes, "I think it might be better if I just head home." And with that, he got up, put his shoes on, and walked out the door. Leaving Yeonjun in the biggest state of sadness and confusion he'd been in for a while.

--------

When Soobin got home, he rushed straight to his bed, plopping straight onto it. He sighed before thinking about everything that just happened. Why would Yeonjun do that? They were best friends, so why would he do something so couple-y? It didn't make sense to Yeonjun at first, but the realization slowly hit him. There was no way Yeonjun could like like that, right? They were not only best friends, but the both of them were straight. Or maybe they weren't, or maybe it was only Soobin who had feelings? Those feelings that he never shared with anyone in fear of being rejected or made dun of, or teased about.

No matter how much he loved his friends, if he had told them about his feelings for Yeonjun, they would have tried to get Soobin to ask him out, or they would tease him about it, or maybe even let it slip in the group chat the five boys shared.