Chapter 14

Los Crackheados

Beomgyu:
ily guys sm
ty for everything

Hyuka:
gyu?
what's wrong?
gyu?

CrackheadTae:
beomgyu are you okay?
hello??

TheonlyJun:
Beomgyu pls answer us we're worried

Soobie:
Gyu we love you too
What's wrong?
——————

Before he knew it, all four of the boys were standing in front of his door. They all had worried and scared expressions on their faces as they looked Beomgyu up and down. He quickly gestured for them to come in, and without telling him, they headed straight for his room.

"Gyu what the fuck is wrong?" Taehyun finally asked, breaking the silence. They were all staring at Beomgyu, the male not being able to return the look. But before he knew it, Yeonjun noticed something Beomgyu didn't want them to see.

"Beomgyu what the fuck??" Yeonjun finally spoke after a few seconds. It took a while for everyone to see what Yeonjun was talking about. When they finally did realize, their mouths dropped in shock. They didn't know what to think. They stared at his arms, not letting go until Beomgyu hides them behind his back.

Beomgyu's POV:

"Beomgyu, why?" I heard Kai whisper, sending shivers down my spine hearing my full name being used by Kai instead of my nickname. I knew that they were all confused. I knew I was shutting them out. I wanted to do something about it, but I couldn't. Finally the silence was once again broken.

"Beomgyu, please talk to us. We're here for you. You can tell us anything, and I know it's hard for you, but we'll always be here for you, no matter what." Soobin spoke, tears forming in his eyes.

"I know.." I managed to say with tears streaming down my face, "It's just, my parents are splitting up, and because of that they are making me choose who I want to live with."

"We're so sorry gyu, we're here for you when you want to talk, okay?" Taehyun said.

"I know," I said, the tears finally coming to a stop, "Let's watch a movie." Everyone nodded in agreement, heading downstairs laughing and giggling together.

After about 30 minutes, everyone had all fallen asleep on the couch. Taehyun and Kai resting their heads on both of my shoulders, while Soobin and Yeonjun resting their heads on my knees, since they chose to sit on the ground. And before I knew it, I was knocked out, laying on the couch with the people I cared for and trusted with my life.