23

1 New Message From "Binnie ❤️"

Binnie ❤️:
Hey babe
Do you wanna go on a date today?

Junnie 💛:
Uh duh when do I not
Where and when?

Binnie ❤️:
I'll pick you up at 7:30 and it's a surprise ;)

Junnie 💛:
Sounds great 🥰

In Kai's phone

TheonlyJun:
Wait
Soobin just asked me to go on a date and he said it was a surprise
Should I tell him
I'm scared
What if he doesn't feel the same way
Omg I don't know what I'm going to do

Hyuka:
ok jun calm down
he obvuously does feel the same way if he takes you out on super sweet and cute dates
and also
tell hiiiimmm

TheonlyJun:
Okay
I'll do it
Thxxxxx

Hyuka:
anytiiiiimmmmeeee
—————

When Yeonjun was finally ready, he got a text from Soobin letting Yeonjun know that he was in the driveway. Yeonjun felt his heart beating out of his chest. He was so excited, yet so nervous at the same time. His thoughts just kept racing in his head, until Soobin put his hand on Yeonjun's.

They finally arrived at what looked like a very pretty, and very empty, park. There was a blanket laid out with a basket. It didn't take long for Yeonjun to figure out that Soobin had planned a picnic. They both sat down, Soobin pulling out food from the basket and feeding Yeonjun.

When the sun started to set, Yeonjun felt the butterflies in his stomach. He knew he had to tell Soobin before the night was over. But before he could say anything, Soobin grabbed his hands and met his eyes.

"Yeonjun, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are so kind and sweet, and just an amazing person overall. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I- I love you."

Yeonjun felt so relieved. He felt like he could finally express his feelings without being scared of rejection. He was so happy being with Soobin.

"I love you too." He said, as Soobin hugged him tightly. They stayed in each others embrace, just enjoying each other's presence. They both wished that the night would never end.