Chapter 4: Hanging Out

What do you think of Izuku's quirk? If you have any suggestions on other abilities, feel free to give me ideas. Enjoy the chapter!

  Izuku was eating his breakfast at the table with his mother when his phone rang. He stopped drinking and answered it.

  "Hello?"

  "Midoriya! I was wondering what we would be doing today? I know we are going to the shopping district, bit do we have a plan? It is of course imperative to have a plan before rushing into anything!!"

  "We were just going to wander around, and if anyone wanted to do anything in particular, we can do that."

  "That does not sound much like a plan we can thoroughly follow Midoriya! I am, after all, only minutes from the address you gave me!"

  ".. why? You're like, half an hour early!"

  Tenya hangs up the phone, and a knock is heard at the door.

  Izuku sighs, ignoring his mother's muffled laughter, and opens the front door.

  "Because it is important for a hero in training to be on time!"

  Izuku gazed blankly at Tenya.

  "Come in then. We were just finishing breakfast."

  He leads Tenya through the house.

  "Good morning dear, would you like anything to drink?" Inko asks.

  "It is quite alright Mrs Midoriya! I have brought fuel for my engines with me!" Tenya pulls cans of orange juice from his many pockets.

  Inko just smiles and walks into the kitchen.

  Izuku snatches up the sachet, turning away from Tenya and gulping the last of the contents.

  "What is that Midoriya? Is that all you are eating for breakfast? That cannot be healthy! A hero in training must be full of energy to tackle the many trials ahead!!" Tenya hollered.

  Izuku grimaced as he threw away the pouch. "My body can only digest a certain kind of food, so that is all I need Iida, thank you though."

  Tenya bowed at a 90° angle from the waist. Impressive.

  "I apologize Midoriya! I did not realize it was due to your quirk! Please, forgive my intrusion!" He exclaimed earnestly.

  "It's quite alright, you were just concerned for my well being."

  Tenya stood upright once more.

  "I'm going to go get ready for today, please, make yourself at home."

  Tenya bowed again. "Of course Midoriya! Thank you for your hospitality!"

  They both abruptly turned, walking to different rooms. Izuku went to change his clothes, and Tenya entered the living room.

  All the time leaping from the other universe is leaping time in this one, oh nooooo.....

  Izuku came back downstairs to find his mother chatting happily to Tenya, who was torn between calling her Mrs Midoriya and Inko, like she'd requested. Instead, she was now Mrs Inko.

  She turned to see Izuku in the doorway, and smiled wider. "You have made a lovely friend already Izuku, I wonder what the others are like?"

  Izuku smiled, a little embarrassed, as Tenya gave Inko a warm smile. "Thank you Mrs Inko! Uraraka is a far 'looser' person than I am, or so I've been told! She is a very cheerful individual!"