Chapter 7: Battle Training

This is just going to be All Might's battle training with the bomb. Just filler, but I need it out the way to get to the juicy stuff. (USJ) Enjoy the chapter!

The class was waiting for their teacher to begin their heroics class. The students were chattering excitedly, speculating who they thought would be teaching their class.

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!"

Everyone's gazes shot towards him, awe plastered across everyone's faces.

"Whoah, it's really All Might!!"

"That's his silver age costume! It's style is so different!"

All Might strode dramatically to the front of the classroom.

"HELLO STUDENTS! I WILL BE YOUR HEROICS TEACHER! AND TODAYS TRAINING WILL BE..."

He dramatically pulled a cue card with 'BATTLE TRAINING' written across it.

"Battle.."

"Training..."

Katsuki and Izuku both had grins on their faces.

"FOR THIS LESSON, YOU WILL BE NEEDING.. THESE!!"

All Might gestured dramatically to the wall, where several compartments slid open, revealing numbered suitcases.

"GRAB YOUR CASE AND MEET ME AT BATTLE GROUND BETA ONCE YOU'VE CHANGED!!"

I AM SKIPPING TIME LIKE A NORMAL AUTHOR!!!

The class stood around All Might as he explained the lesson.

"TWO TEAMS WILL FACE EACHOTHER AT A TIME! ONE TEAM OF VILLAINS AND ONE OF HEROES! THE HEROES OBJECTIVE IS TO INFILTRATE THE VILLAINS BASE AND RETRIEVE A BOMB! THE VILLAINS MUST DEFEND THEIR WEAPON! THE MATCH ENDS WHEN ONE TEAM IS IMMOBILISED, UNCONSCIOUS OR TIED WITH CAPTURE TAPE. ANOTHER WAY TO END THE MATCH IS TIME RUNNING OUT FOR THE HEROES, OR THE WEAPON IS RETRIEVED! EVERYONE GOT THAT? NOW, TO PICK THE TEAMS! HOW YOU ASK? WITH THESE!!"

All Might gestured dramatically once again to a pair of boxes.

"Are you sure we should be choosing teams in such a haphazard way?" Tenya hollered.

"Heroes need to work with whoever is on site, you can't pick and choose in a real life situation." Izuku told him.

"I apologize for the interruption!!"

Time skip cause I'm lazyyyy

Once the teams had been chosen, Izuku and Ochako were stood outside the 'villains hideout' waiting for the go ahead to enter.

"Hey Ochako, got any ideas?"

She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Not really, I thought I'd leave the thinking to you.. although Katsuki will probably come straight for you.."

Izuku nodded. "I thought so too. I'll deal with him, and you can go on ahead to scout out where the bomb is. From there, see what you can do about Tenya."

Ochako gave him a fist bump. "We've got this!"

The horn blared, and the duo stepped inside.

They ran quietly through corridors and past rooms, up a staircase and towards the next. Izuku held his hand up to stop.

"I hear him." He whispered. "Can you head to the stairs? I'll distract him."

Ochako nodded and made her way stealthily towards the stairs.

Izuku stepped round the corner, and called out to Katsuki's back. "Hey there Kacchan."

Katsuki whirled around, allowing Ochako to walk behind him and up the stairs.

"There you are." He grinned.

Izuku smiled back, baring his fangs.

"You ready Blasty?"

Katsuki shot forwards, extending his right arm for an explosion. Izuku dodged, pushing his friend's back to keep his momentum. Katsuki growled, while Izuku just laughed.

Izuku charged Katsuki this time, swinging his leg in an upward arc, forcing Katsuki to leap back, giving Izuku time to activate his strongest move: Full Cowling.

Green electricity danced across his costume, lighting up the shiny metal respirator. Izuku leapt towards Katsuki, swinging his leg in a horizontal arc, catching his side and throwing him into the wall. Katsuki righted himself with an explosion, flying over Izuku's head and blasting his back with another shot.

Izuku just spun, grabbing Katsuki's arm and swinging him around, throwing him down the corridor. The two grinned at one another before charging back into the fight.

  Elsewhere, Ochako had found the bomb. She was hidden behind a pillar, struggling to keep her laughter inside while Tenya monologues.

"I am.. utterly evil..." He cackled as he stood before his weapon, keeping an eye out for the meddling heroes.

"Those meddling heroes have no idea what our true plan is, mwahahahaha!!!"

"PFFFFFFTTT!!""

Ochako couldn't stop herself, she clutched the wall, giggling and gasping for breath.

"OHO! I see you have arrived hero! I knew it would be you Ochako! That is why, I removed all items that could be used against me!" He gestured around the room proudly, striking an 'intimidating' pose.

Ochako put her finger to her ear. "Izuku, I found the bomb, but Tenya found me.. sorry."

"That's okay, what's he doing now?"

He's.. monologuing..." She laughed again.

"I see.." Izuku chuckled. "I'm still dealing with Katsuki, so I'm leaving it to you Ochako."

"Okay! I won't let you down!"

  Once again, Izuku and Katsuki stood before eachother, both out of breath and battered. Izuku didn't have a scratch on him, although his costume was burned and ragged.

"Damn your bloody healing..." Katsuki huffed. One of his gauntlets glowed, and let off a ping. Suddenly, his face lit up evilly. "I wonder if this will tire you out... These gauntlets store my sweat to give me a monster blast.. this one is full." He raised his arm, and put his finger through the pin's loop.

"YOUNG BAKUGO, YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" All Might shouted through the intercom.

Katsuki cackled. "Nah, this won't kill him.. I think!" He pulled the pin just as Izuku jumped forwards. He took the blast head on, minimising the damage to the building, instead taking it himself. The rest of the class strained to see what was happening through the dust on the screens.

  "Oh my god, is Midoriya okay??"

  "That was so not manly!"

  A chuckle could be heard through the speakers.

  "That wasn't as strong as I thought it would be."

  Izuku emerged from the smoke without a scratch on his body. His costume was charred black with a few holes being burnt away. Suddenly, Izuku darted forward, catching Katsuki off guard, just as All Mights voice cheered "HERO TEAM.. WIIIINSSS!!!"

  Both boys stopped with confusion clear on their faces. Then realization, as Izuku started to laugh. *Well done Ochako.*

  Time skip

  The students were stood before All Might as he finished the lesson. Most of the class looked worn out and beaten up. The worst being Izuku, as his costume was practically cinders.

  "THATS ALL FOR TODAY CLASS! HEAD BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOM TO AWAIT YOUR NEXT LESSON! BE SURE TO CHANGE FIRST!!" All Might called as he sprinted away down the corridor.

  "I guess.. that's it?"

  It's been a week, I apologize, but I've had a new idea for a new book! I particularly like this book, so be sure to look out for it soon. Hope you enjoyed, see you in the next chapter!