Chapter 6: UA

You thought it was another lie, but I was really telling the truth this time! Hope you enjoy this chapter.

  Izuku, Ochako, Tenya and Katsuki were sat together in their homeroom class. Their teacher was yet to appear, but the students couldn't help but theorise which pro hero it would be.

  A noiseless yellow caterpillar slumped into the classroom, inching it's way across the floor to the teacher's desk. Izuku noticed it and told the others, rightly guessing it was their teacher.

  The quadrio sat watching the Caterpillar as it stood, and revealed the homeless man within. He stepped out, and only then did the rest of the class notice him.

  "14 seconds. That's how long it took you to quiet down. Time is precious, so put these on and go outside."

  The tired man pulled PE clothes out of his sleeping bag and handed them to the closest student.

  Time skip to outside

  "All right, these tests will give a rough idea of the upper limits of your quirks, to give a base to improve upon. Midoriya, you scored highest in the entrance exams, so you give the example. What was your furthest throw in primary school?"

  Izuku thinks for a moment. "54 meters sir."

  Aizawa hands him the ball. "Use your quirk when throwing it. Anything goes, just stay in the circle."

  Izuku grinned as he raised his arm to throw.

  *One for all full cowling, 8 percent!*

  Green electricity flowed over Izuku's body, and he launched the ball into the distance. He turned to Aizawa to see what his score was.

  The phone was turned to face the class.

  "816.4 meters???"

  Ochako and Tenya applauded, while Katsuki grinned, intent on demolishing his score.

  "This looks like fun!" A pink skinned girl said to the yellow haired boy beside her.

Aizawa immediately turned to her.

  "Fun? You think this is fun? How about we raise the stakes then. Whoever scores last place in the tests will be expelled."

  The students gasped, the few with non-offensive quirks looking nervous.

  The class slowly worked their way through the various tests, Izuku scoring highest in most. Ochako beat his ball throw with infinity, and Tenya was less than a second quicker using his engine quirk in the sprint.

  Eventually, the class was stood before Aizawa.

  "All right, here are your scores. Don't let your current position make you think you're safe. I can expell any one of you at any time." Aizawa showed the class their scores and ranking.

  "Speaking of.. you." Aizawa looks at a short, purple haired kid. "You're Expelled. You show no potential, and frankly, your attitude and behaviour disgusts me. I don't want to see you again."

  With that, the tired man turns on his heel and strides away. The short kid bursts into tears while the girls silently cheer.

  He's still a piece of garbage~

  The now nineteen students are sat in homeroom once again.

  "You have a while before lunch.. do what you want, just don't wake me if you value your education."

  Aizawa then proceeds to zip himself into his cocoon and sleep in the corner of the class.

  Tenya stands, waving his arms like he's a medieval executioner.

  "We should take this time to introduce ourselves! After all, if we are to be classmates, knowing names, personalities and quirks will benefit when working in teams!"

  The excitable pink girl stands with a grin.

  "That's a great idea! I'll go first! I'm Mina Ashido! You all can call me Mina! My quirk is Acid! I can produce an acidic substance in my body, and it gets released through my pores!"

  Gradually, the rest of the class introduced themselves. Izuku, a little pensive about giving his quirk identity to others, waits.

  "That seems to be just about.. ah! Izuku! You're the only person left!" Tenya shouts.

  Izuku inwardly groans, and stands at the front with a wave and a smile.

  "Heya. My name is Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is called vampire."

  *Here it comes..*

  Katsuki glances warily at their other classmates.

  "That's so manly!"

  "That sounds pretty interesting.."

  "What a badass quirk!"

  "Cool! Flashy and strong!"

  He just stared dumbly at his classmates.

  "You.. don't think it's villainous? You don't think I'm a villain?"

  Kirishima scoffed.

  "Villainous? You got into UA, I doubt they'd enroll a villain to the hero course!"

  Todoroki looked questioningly at him.

  "Have people said.. your quirk makes you.. a villain..?" He asked with his surprisingly deep (awesome) voice.

  His classmates immediately turn to Izuku.

  "Really?"

  "That's not manly at all!"

  "That just makes them the villain!"

  Both Izuku and Katsuki were quite surprised. Finally, Izuku spoke.

  "T-thanks everyone.. most people aren't as kind as you guys when they learn my quirks name."

  The class was in uproar. Even stoic Todoroki looked miffed.

  "I thought I told you to not disturb me."

  A chillingly cold voice brought silence to the room.

  "I will let it slide once, looking at the cause of the uproar. However, wake me again without good reason and you will be out of this room faster than I can fall asleep."

  The students were frozen in place, terrified of what their teacher might do if provoked.

  "It is also time for lunch. Head to the cafeteria when the bell rings." Aizawa stands and rolls up his sleeping bag. The students slowly file out the room once the bell tolls, and soon only Aizawa and Izuku are left in the room.

  "Are you going to lunch Problem child?" Aizawa asks from the doorway.

  Izuku coughs nervously.

  "I prefer to eat alone, due to my.. diet." He says hesitantly.

  Aizawa nods understandingly.

  "Nezu notified me of your culinary circumstances. Don't make a mess."

  Izuku smiled. "Thank you sir, I won't!"

  Aizawa sighs tiredly as he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

  Izuku takes a sachet out of his bag, just as his eye starts to twitch. He gulps the contents, calming his tic.

  He stands, grabbing his bag, and heading to join his friends in the cafeteria.

  I'm sorry for the kinda late chapter, I've been really busy being lazy. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one!