You promised: Micheal Myers

From prompt #66: "You said you'd always be there for me...so how did this happen? Why weren't you there?"

Request from: SamanthaANIME
*
*
*

Micheal had been so distant lately. He was rarely around you in the house during the day and was gone most of the night. You were fed up with it. Especially now.

You now stumbled down the hall, clutching a bleeding arm. Micheal had chased one of his victims into the house and you tried to take it into your own hands. You didn't know she had a knife on her.

The cut wasn't too deep but it ran down most the length of your bicep. You had finished her but she had also bitten back. You gritted your teeth as you began to stumble down the stairs. None of this would've happened if he was here and had just finished the job.

As you had neared the bottom, you saw Micheal enter through the front door, shutting it behind him. You stopped and gave him a glare. He hadn't even noticed your presence in the staircase.

"Where the hell were you?!" Micheal turned his head to look at you, but all the more remaining silent. From behind his mask, his eyes scanned over your arm, watching as the blood dripped down and onto the wooden steps. He could only assume he knew what had happened.

You came down the rest of the steps. He could see the anger in your eyes as you came to stand in front of him. Micheal frowned a bit behind his mask. You stared up into the lifeless black holes in his mask, trying to search for his eyes.

"You told me this wouldn't happen again..." Micheal looked away from you and hung his head a little, thinking. He knew what he had said and he thought back to the last time you had gotten hurt because of him. You looked down at the floor and furrowed your brows in a defeated look.

"You promised." He turned back to you, suddenly hearing the hurt in your voice. "You said you'd always be there for me...so how did this happen? Why weren't you there?"

Michael's eyes softened at the sight of you. He only stared down at you again. He knew that you had taken that promise to heart.

"Well?!" You waited for a response but got nothing. You gave an agitated groan and pressed your forehead against his chest.

"Damnit, Micheal..." Your voice was barely above a whisper. Micheal gave a small sigh and grabbed your arm, pulling it up to actually see the damage. It wasn't too bad but needed to be fixed up before it got infected.

He pulled you along with him to the bathroom and sat you down on the edge of the sink as he looked for the medical kit. When he found it under the sink, he pulled it out and opened it quietly.

You sat of the sink, holding your arm and not looking at him the entire time. You only turned to look at him when you felt the burning in your arm as he poured alcohol over it. You gave a loud hiss and gritted your teeth, digging your nails into your thighs.

Micheal watched you for a moment before he carefully wiped the excess blood away from your arm and put a medical pad over the slash. He eyed you the whole time as he began wrapping it in gaze.

When he finished you pulled your arm away from him slightly and held it, looking away at the floor. Micheal gave a sigh and slowly reached up, grabbing the edge of his mask.

He pulled it up over his head and held it at his side, glancing at you.

"I'm sorry." You gave him a side glance and looked away again. "Look. I know I haven't been around lately, I just-"

He paused. He didn't really know how to explain it. He just moved closer to you and took your chin in his hand, turning your head to look him. He stared into your eyes, watching your emotions behind them.

Slowly he leaned down and placed a kiss on your lips. You gave a sigh but started to kiss him back. He pulled away after a minute and looked at you  again. You gave a quiet murmer and hopped off the sink.

"Its okay, Micheal. I know...".